Black Jokes Humor : PISS HAPPY

queentswana

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
At a local bar this guy walks from the back of the bar and stands in front of the bar tender. After about a minute he asked the bar tender for a glass. he then proceeds to place the glass on the floor about 10 feet away from where he was. The bar tender looks at the man and said; "why'd you do that for?"

The man then says; I bet you $300.00 dollars that i can piss in that glass from where we are without spilling one single drop. The bartender looks at the man and says; "you mean to tell me that you're going to piss in that glass from where we are, way over there to the glass and you won't even spill a drop?" The man says; "that's right!" Alright said the bartender, you got a bet!...and he slams $300.00 dollars down on the counter

Suddenly the man whips it out! He got it in his hand and he's staring at the glass and the bartender can hear the man talking to himself; penis glass, penis glass, penis glass, glass penis....when siddenly the man lets it go...Whooosh! piss is flying everywhere! he's pissing on the floor, on the bar stools, on the counter and even on the bar tender...

When he stops the bar tender is standing there with piss running down his face laughing at the man. The bartender said; "Man you done pissed everywhere but in the darn glass!...Now gimme my money! The man said; "hold up a second.

he then walks to the back of the bar where he had come from and went to the pool table where 3 guys were playing. He then comes back to the bar, lays the $300.00 down an the counter and starts smiling. The bartender looks at the man and says; "Why are you so happy, you just lost $300.00 dollars. The man said, "I know, but you see those guys at the pool table? I bet them $500.00 dollars a piece that i could piss all over this place including on you and not only wouldn't you say anything about it but that you'd be happy about it too!