Black Astrology : PISCES THE FISH...

Aye CB!

That's alright - even I miss posts from a while back. I get to them when and as I can. Just like you I am a mutable sign (Sagittarius) - we have very flexible tendencies.

There are many ways to determine those differences. In this case, the way I like to see it is picture a ruler or scale. At the far left of that scale is Aquarius, right in the middle is Pisces, and to the far right is Aries. Wherever you are on that scale (of course according to birth date) would determine the measure of how "piscean" you are. I was born on the 3rd (10-11 degrees) into Sagittarius, so I am nowhere near Scorpio or Capricorn, outside of my other planetary placements (namely Venus in Scorpio, which is in critical degrees at 29). Anyhow, I am pretty sure you get my point on that.

Sistah A4U, along with having more experience than both of us, also gives this part of Astrology a fair share of attention. I am sure she can speak on Medical Astrology and how it affects you as well lol. Point being - she has enough experience to understand how the influence(s) of your parents and siblings play a role in your life and upbringing. A few people who have looked at my chart focus strongly on my childhood and experiences, and how my family played a role in that (since it does stand out in my chart). I personally only understand it from a superficial perspective; it is not exactly one of my main "focal points" with Astrology. However, I do see where she is coming from with that realization.

As far as rough Pisceans, (by the way my younger brother was also born on the 26th) preceding Aries can do that to you. Arians have the potential to be strictly physical and all-action, always wanting to do something. My older brother who I spent much of my upbringing with is an Aries, and I can tell you he was very, very rough.

In any event I am glad I can enlighten you in any way, shape, or form. Know that we are always here should you want to learn more!

KWABENA

Well, first I don't know nothing 'bout these "degrees" you mentioned or "Medical Astrology." ----And you don't have to EXPLAIN it either! (lol)

And, you misunderstood me about the "RUFF" part.

I meant that I (a sensitive Pisces) HAD IT ROUGH growing up between those Leos and Aires in my family, especially being the youngest child as well. (lol)

I didn't mean that I was "rough" or that Aires people are "rough."

Actually, my brother (the Aires) was VERY giving and out-going, very much the extrovert...He could never SAVE anything cuz he would give his shirt and his last dime away....He never met a stranger.

And my sister, the Aires, is TIGHT with a dollar. (lol) Yes, she can be giving too. But she's more cautious and she's more of an introvert. She doesn't like CROWDS.....and she's more "stand-offish" with people until she knows them better.

Those two are like night-n-day and their birthdays are only ONE day apart.
:10500:

Well, first I don't know nothing 'bout these "degrees" you mentioned or "Medical Astrology." ----And you don't have to EXPLAIN it either! (lol)

Aright - should you change your mind, you know where to find us! (Smile)

And, you misunderstood me about the "RUFF" part.

I meant that I (a sensitive Pisces) HAD IT ROUGH growing up between those Leos and Aires in my family, especially being the youngest child as well. (lol)

I didn't mean that I was "rough" or that Aires people are "rough."
Fair enough...sometimes I misunderstand things at times.

Actually, my brother (the Aires) was VERY giving and out-going, very much the extrovert...He could never SAVE anything cuz he would give his shirt and his last dime away....He never met a stranger.
Makes sense...Aries natives can be impulsive like that.

And my sister, the Aires, is TIGHT with a dollar. (lol) Yes, she can be giving too. But she's more cautious and she's more of an introvert. She doesn't like CROWDS.....and she's more "stand-offish" with people until she knows them better.
That sounds alot like a Taurean to me. Your sister is moreso an Aries with a significant Taurus influence blended in with her overall character.

Those two are like night-n-day and their birthdays are only ONE day apart.

Strange yes - but it happens. Thanks for sharing!

KWABENA

That sounds alot like a Taurean to me. Your sister is moreso an Aries with a significant Taurus influence blended in with her overall character.

Well, like I said, his birthday and hers are only (2 years) 1 day apart: April 10th and April 11th.

She's the oldest of all of us. So, I attribute some of her characteristics to that.

Well, like I said, his birthday and hers are only (2 years) 1 day apart: April 10th and April 11th.

She's the oldest of all of us. So, I attribute some of her characteristics to that.

So I see...there is indeed something with being the oldest in the family, particularly a big family!

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back