Black Astrology : PISCES THE FISH...

Hey, that'st not fare, I would like to see Miss Lady's chart...LOL

What are her placements or does she want to share them?

Astrologer4U

I don't think she minds me sharing her placements. However, I will only share her planets and rising sign; I will leave it up to her to share the rest.

Miss Lady's planetary placements are:

Sun in Pisces
Moon in Pisces
Ascendant-Rising Capricorn
Mercury in Aquarius
Venus in Aries
Mars in Aquarius
Jupiter in Pisces
Saturn in Cancer
Uranus in Scorpio (Retrograde)
Neptune in Sagittarius
Pluto in Libra

KWABENA

Originally Posted by cherryblossom
I enjoyed reading all these breakdowns of Pisces.

I can't say I agree with all of it, but I do see some compatibility in myself in some areas.

Very interesting and thought-provoking.

Peace Sistah:

First and foremost, I am glad to see that you took the time to take a look at this. It is always great to learn something new everyday.

Secondly, Astrology as applied to you can work like this:

Think of a photo with the Pisces symbol of the Fishes in the background. Now add on to that an image of a scale (Libra), image of a bull (Taurus), image of a water-carrier (Aquarius), and an image of a crab (Cancer) - the overall picture is not so 'Piscean' now, is it?...

More often than not, most people are far more than their Sun signs. I say this assuming that you are a Sun-Pisces. Yes, you may be a Pisces, but that does not mean you will embody all of the Piscean characteristics. For example, I am a Sagittarius, and I embody many, but not all of the Sagittarian characteristcs. You also have to consider the exact placements within your signs. For example, someone born at the end of February would not "act" the same way as someone born in the middle of March. There is a reason for that, and further delving into Astrology would explain that.

Consider that along with your knowledge of Pisces, as well as other signs. Astrology is one of those sciences where the deeper you get into it, the clearer things are.

KWABENA

*Whoops!* I'm just now even seeing this post, Brother Kwabena.

However, even though I don't delve into Astrology, I do appreciate your info here.

And, yes, from my life experiences, I've noticed that the March Pisces are a bit....hmmmmm, shall we say...DIFFERENT from February Pisces. (lol)

I'm Feb. 26th.

But, Sister A4U says that I probably absorbed some of my mother and one brother (both Leos) and another brother and sister (both Aires). :10500:

At any rate, I do sometimes "half-joke" that my lil emotionally-sensitive Pisces Self sure did have it RUFF growing up caught between those strong signs and being the youngest too! (lol)

But, I SURVIVED! :D

And thanks for your response!

*Whoops!* I'm just now even seeing this post, Brother Kwabena.

However, even though I don't delve into Astrology, I do appreciate your info here.

And, yes, from my life experiences, I've noticed that the March Pisces are a bit....hmmmmm, shall we say...DIFFERENT from February Pisces. (lol)

I'm Feb. 26th.

Aye CB!

That's alright - even I miss posts from a while back. I get to them when and as I can. Just like you I am a mutable sign (Sagittarius) - we have very flexible tendencies.

There are many ways to determine those differences. In this case, the way I like to see it is picture a ruler or scale. At the far left of that scale is Aquarius, right in the middle is Pisces, and to the far right is Aries. Wherever you are on that scale (of course according to birth date) would determine the measure of how "piscean" you are. I was born on the 3rd (10-11 degrees) into Sagittarius, so I am nowhere near Scorpio or Capricorn, outside of my other planetary placements (namely Venus in Scorpio, which is in critical degrees at 29). Anyhow, I am pretty sure you get my point on that.

But, Sister A4U says that I probably absorbed some of my mother and one brother (both Leos) and another brother and sister (both Aires). :10500:

At any rate, I do sometimes "half-joke" that my lil emotionally-sensitive Pisces Self sure did have it RUFF growing up caught between those strong signs and being the youngest too! (lol)

But, I SURVIVED! :D

And thanks for your response!

Sistah A4U, along with having more experience than both of us, also gives this part of Astrology a fair share of attention. I am sure she can speak on Medical Astrology and how it affects you as well lol. Point being - she has enough experience to understand how the influence(s) of your parents and siblings play a role in your life and upbringing. A few people who have looked at my chart focus strongly on my childhood and experiences, and how my family played a role in that (since it does stand out in my chart). I personally only understand it from a superficial perspective; it is not exactly one of my main "focal points" with Astrology. However, I do see where she is coming from with that realization.

As far as rough Pisceans, (by the way my younger brother was also born on the 26th) preceding Aries can do that to you. Arians have the potential to be strictly physical and all-action, always wanting to do something. My older brother who I spent much of my upbringing with is an Aries, and I can tell you he was very, very rough.

In any event I am glad I can enlighten you in any way, shape, or form. Know that we are always here should you want to learn more!

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back