Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Pimples help!

Discussion in 'Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion' started by jineta kosa, Oct 2, 2014.

1. jineta kosa

jineta kosa New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I've tried everything. Proactive, neutragina, clean and clear, drug store products, oil reducers, strides pads, home remedies and my skin will not stay clear. I went the whole summer and two months before that without makeup, and yet I still get pimples. It's not that bad only like 3 at a time but it's so frustrating BC when I do use makeup nothing will cover them. Nothing they're too red. The doctor most likely won't prescribe me anything bc I don't have severe acne but I need to just see my face clear for once. Help?

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Welcome to Destee jineta kosa
    Try a few of these home remedies. Good Luck. If it is a blind pimple it has no whitehead.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/get-rid-blind-pimple.html
    How to Get Rid of a Blind Pimple
    Pimples are unpleasant for a lot of reasons, but add pain to the problem and it’s even worse. A blind pimple can be more painful than other pimples because it is deep within the skin, closer to the nerves.

Like all other types of pimples, it is also caused by overactive sebaceous glands under the skin that produce excess oil resulting in clogged pores. But it does not have the typical white head that common pimples have because it remains under the surface of the skin.

These pimples usually grow on the nose, behind the ears and elsewhere on the face. They are normally red in color, contain no pus and vary in size. It is common to get tempted to poke or squeeze a blind pimple, but you should not do that as it would only increase the risk of infection.

Proper hygiene, a healthy diet, and plenty of sleep and exercise all make a big difference in preventing pimples from forming and clearing up quickly if you do get them.
    Some easy-to-follow home remedies can be of great help getting rid of blind pimples. Be sure to wash the affected skin area with water and pat it dry before applying any of the remedies.

Here are the top 10 ways to get rid of a blind pimple.

3. Carrie

Carrie Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Use natural products as much as you can. Use lye soup to wash your hair. To treat your problem internally, take 2 tbs. of cod liver oil regularly. If you pop a pimple make sure to clear it with tea tree oil it has amazing healing powers. Lavender oil is very good in removing all kind of scars you have. For oily skin use geranium oil instead of using any moisture. Take vitamin C regularly or eat fruits that contain Vitamin C. Avoid alcohol as it can also cause problems. Sulfer ointment is also good for getting rid of blemishes.

4. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    and when you notice a pimple don't touch the pimple and then touch other parts of your face, especially if the pimple is ripe. Wash around the pimple and then give special attention to cleaning the pimple area. I was told this by a dermatologist, in addition to other treatment. I notice pimples come out when I eat fried foods.

5. Quokka007

Quokka007 Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3
    Have you tried black soap? I have acne and I have been using beula hair liquid African black soap. It has helped me. I also wash my hands before touching my face. I drink lots of water and try to eat as healthy as I can. I have only seen one bump in the past two months since I have been doing all of these things

6. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    I've only used one facial product for more than 20 years. I use to get pimples like a teenager. I got a consult and was advised to use witch hazel as an astringent. That worked for me. No more pimples.
    Never used any black soap. I don't switch any facial, hair, or body products once I find what works for me.

Good luck.

7. Quokka007

Quokka007 Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3
    oh ok. You know that formulas change over the years and your face could get used to the products. Then they won't work anymore. Witch Hazel is good. I'm glad you aren't becoming a product junkie.

8. IFE

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    My products line has been working this long, why change. I'm a woman of a certain age and my skin is silky smooth. I would also contribute this to not trying different popular products.

I've also used the same natural hair products since I've been loced, Black Earth Products, Taliah Waajid. I know her personally. Her salon did my starter locs. She developed her own product line used, used in Atlanta by most natural hair stylist.

If it works I never change anything. I don't know if that's good or bad. I don't take chances.

9. Liberty

Liberty going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +3,208
    I think the best thing you can do for your skin is work on it from the inside out. Change your diet. Eat less junk food. Eat more fruits and vegetables.

10. mrmofi

mrmofi Member MEMBER

United States
    to know the truth
    Ratings:
    +1
    Totally agree.

For me it took years to finally get clear skin after being plagued with acne.
    And the #1 thing I realized was that eating certain (processed) foods = guaranteed pimples.
    It's natural for it to be in your nature to eat natural foods, naturally :)

I want to share my story, too, about my personal journey to perfect skin. It all started in high school when I first got pimples.I had to stop letting so many hotties touch my "cute" little face. I wrote the whole story in an E-book called "The Secret to Perfect Skin." In a nutshell (hint-hint) the secret is in the book! Before I monetize this valuable information, I want to give you all FREE access to the secret. Afterwards it will be $10 or $20 but my gift to you here on DESTEE is FREE access to the E-book since we are talking about the same thing here! Read my story on my website, you can find it on my profile, I think. (If not its african luxury skincare dot com) <-This is my 1, Destee!

I am adamant about health from the inside out.

So in addition to eating healthy, yoga and breathing exercises will help to put your body in a healing state, too.
    There are many causes of acne, one being stress. Love on yourself and get massages!
    Another cause of acne is an overworked or unhealthy liver.
    Personally, I have found that Kale and Mushrooms help my liver when detoxing so my skin doesn't have to take on half the work of my liver, you know?

Peace and Blessings
    Love and Service