MANASIAC

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 10, 2004
ATL SHAWTY! Mr. Coli Park
Occupation
Technical Analyst
Pimp C is free
December 31, 2005

All those ''Free Pimp C" T-shirts and baseball caps can be put away. Rap star Pimp C (above) -- half of the acclaimed duo Underground Kingz, or UGK -- was released on parole yesterday after serving about half of an eight-year sentence. Since he was imprisoned in January 2002, ''Free Pimp C" has been a rallying call for rappers and UGK fans across the country. Numerous rap stars have appeared in music videos and at concerts and awards shows wearing gear with the phrase. Pimp C, whose real name is Chad Butler, was sentenced when he fell behind on community service required after pleading no contest to aggravated assault. He was charged after brandishing a gun during an argument with a woman at a mall. Pimp C, who turned 32 Thursday, has sold more than a million records since 1992 from five major-label releases with UGK

Look at Me.....

All the more proof that "Pimpin' Ain't Easy"..

..UG's throwin' hands up!

lets see:

according to what you say, he gets in an argument with a woman and pulls a gun. he gets community service and cannot keep up with that.

he spend four years inside because he cannot control a freaken argument!

he may be a great rapper but he sounds like an immature and dangerous human being. would you want your children around him?
i think we would be better off putting our energy behind someone a little more positive to support. suppose that gun had gone off?
brothers need to be settin a better example and be more manly in the community. i don't support no pimp.

jamesfrmphilly said:
according to what you say, he gets in an argument with a woman and pulls a gun. he gets community service and cannot keep up with that.

he spend four years inside because he cannot control a freaken argument!

he may be a great rapper but he sounds like an immature and dangerous human being. would you want your children around him?
i think we would be better off putting our energy behind someone a little more positive to support. suppose that gun had gone off?
brothers need to be settin a better example and be more manly in the community. i don't support no pimp.

Brother James, it's a losing battle, I think...(smile!)

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back