Swaziland : Pictures from Swaziland.

queentswana

Jan 24, 2004
Brick City
Occupation
day care provider (own business)
wow ...for a moment, I felt at peace...much thanks to you Ibrahim...it meant more than you know.:thanks:

ibrahim

Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
panafrica said:
To add to what brother Ibrahim posted, this is a ceremony for King Mswati III. I was unaware that pictures are taken of this event, and would like to thank Ibrahim for sharing them. King Mswati has been widely criticized by the West for these ceromonies and his lifestyle in general (living in luxury while the rest of the nation is impoverished). In my opinion the same can be said of many rulers, including US presidents. I also have no problems with Mswati following the tradition of his people.

I agree with you brother Pan. I have no problem with him following the traditions of his ancestors. But i however do have a problem with him trying to buy a "presidential jet" for the royal family while the nation is impoverished like Brother PanAfrica said.

SAMURAI36

Banned
Mar 3, 2005
Bay Area
ibrahim said:
But i however do have a problem with him trying to buy a "presidential jet" for the royal family while the nation is impoverished like Brother PanAfrica said.
Yes, that is truly sad. It kind of takes away from the sacredness of the ceremony. :(

PEACE

ibrahim

Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
SAMURAI36 said:
Yes, that is truly sad. It kind of takes away from the sacredness of the ceremony. :(

PEACE
That's true.
The country can't afford a jet.
He should try to do away with Aids and poverty.

ibrahim

Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
Khasm13 said:
man...thas one lucky dude...

brother ibrahim...the mountains in the background are simnply breath-taking...
thany you for sharing a part of home....

one love
khasm

Kind of place i'd like to be.
Beautiful scenery.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??