Black Entertainment : PICTURE OF RIHANNA AFTER ABUSE

don't think

So, I guess that was OK for her to hit him?

anyone made that inference. What was this over does anyone know? I bet this was not the first time, there were most likely other smaller incidents before this fiasco. Violence between couples has warning signs.
The black male and female relationship is so troubled that it affects our youth generations and this serves as a reminder.

Our children adopt roles that they grow up around, roles they learn to accept, and roles that they are conditioned to become. No one is exempt from conditioning, not by money or status.

I pray that this doesn't deter her from partnering with another brother in the future. I also hope he sincerely re-patterns his beliefs and his behavior before he harms himself and others.

Nawww brother

So, I guess that was OK for her to hit him?

Nawww Brother rasembi aunk

First thing first...if he knew the she was the person that gave him this decease. He should-en have been around here... and if she had just told him that very night that she had it, he should have put her behind out of his car and if she had refused he could have stop it took his keys and called for help...that is what a man would do. Not even get into a confrontation with her about it...that is what lawyers are for. That is why I corrected calling him a man..and changed it to young kid.

Lilpea :1on1:

anyone made that inference. What was this over does anyone know? I bet this was not the first time, there were most likely other smaller incidents before this fiasco. Violence between couples has warning signs.
The black male and female relationship is so troubled that it affects our youth generations and this serves as a reminder.

Our children adopt roles that they grow up around, roles they learn to accept, and roles that they are conditioned to become. No one is exempt from conditioning, not by money or status.

I pray that this doesn't deter her from partnering with another brother in the future. I also hope he sincerely re-patterns his beliefs and his behavior before he harms himself and others.

He, he, he, and NEVER she, she, she. Remember, SHE HIT HIM FIRST!!!
I do not condone violence but the media and everyone else is ALWAYS blaming the man, even BEFORE all of the facts are revealed.

What the hell is she doing putting her hands on him for anyway.If she didn't want to get hit, she shouldn't have hit him.

And PLEASE do not give me that weak feminist logic "a man should never hit a women, even if she hits him first....just walk away." bull****.

Your last sentence shows that you are biased to her. It's all his fault though? Yeah..... right!!

Nawww Brother rasembi aunk

First thing first...if he knew the she was the person that gave him this decease. He should-en have been around here... and if she had just told him that very night that she had it, he should have put her behind out of his car and if she had refused he could have stop it took his keys and called for help...that is what a man would do. Not even get into a confrontation with her about it...that is what lawyers are for. That is why I corrected calling him a man..and changed it to young kid.

The typical "give the woman the vagina-pass speech" You expect a man to keep it cool after his GF tells him out of the clear blue she KNOWINGLY gave him HERPES. They get into an argument, SHE HITS HIM FIRST, he hits her AND NOW IT'S ALL OF HIS FAULT AND HIS MANHOOD IS IN QUESTION.

Now why didn't SHE do all of the above like ask to get out of the car when she saw him get angry. Remember SHE VEHEMENTLY REFUSED TO GET OUT SO WHY DON'T YOU BLAME HER FOR THAT.

But Nooooo!!! the poor woman is always the innocent victim!!!

Brother I don't know how it went down ...but in the case u just described..I'm of the belief that a Man wouldn't waste time on an argument ...like i said pull over ask her to get out of your car..if she refuses take your keys with u and call for help. I can respect that because it would take a strong MAN to do it. It's doesn't take anything to hit a person in anger..but to contain that anger and still handle your business. That's great stuff. Now if she had pull out a knife,gun or some kind of weapon. All bets are off. The Kid deserves to be able to protect himself. Is that what happen....I don't know. But if not the Man in him should have acted in a adult way...not a child's way...By the way I was not concern about the young girl being a victim, if she had done her part as a woman I would have perceived her as a woman. But she must not have done it. Her part u may ask? Giving the Kid an option in the beginning letting him know what time it was. OK Bro I've given this thread my attention...time to move on to the next topic... Thanks for your question.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back