Black People : Picking and Choosing Who Is Black

Mike Vic got convicted and served jail time because as a sideline he backed a nation spanning dog fighting frachise, the same crap white hate groups used to raise money for their b. s.....How good of player is on the field is one thing: How brainddead he came across, which almost caused him more than his millions, is quite another...So who are your role models and what does it mean to you to be adults? I haven't a clue! FYI...

I don't think it's a fair choice/decision and I don't believe anyone has a right to tell who someone's race is....

I have been disowned before when it came to being "black"....And it hurts. Especially when you are young. I was told by some black kids when I was 12 that I wasn't black enough, but that was the first time I heard of this concept and then from white people I was too black...I thought I was just being myself. And then for a moment I lost my identity, or whoever I was supposed to be.

At the end of the day I'm ME and that's it. I represent myself and my child before anyone else on this earth.

We as people have been ostracized for ever and then we go and do it to one another is sick in the head and is no way to build something.

It's the perfect destruction.

We have excluded each other if we weren't light or if we were too dark.

Sometimes I find it hard to call someone a Brother or Sister.

I don't think it's a fair choice/decision and I don't believe anyone has a right to tell who someone's race is....

I have been disowned before when it came to being "black"....And it hurts. Especially when you are young. I was told by some black kids when I was 12 that I wasn't black enough, but that was the first time I heard of this concept and then from white people I was too black...I thought I was just being myself. And then for a moment I lost my identity, or whoever I was supposed to be.

At the end of the day I'm ME and that's it. I represent myself and my child before anyone else on this earth.

We as people have been ostracized for ever and then we go and do it to one another is sick in the head and is no way to build something.

It's the perfect destruction.

We have excluded each other if we weren't light or if we were too dark.

Sometimes I find it hard to call someone a Brother or Sister.

Those who are for us are just that...

I just ask them to not think for us...

Just follow my or our lead, if you agree with us...

(Smile)...

Later...

Peace....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back