Black People : Physical Signs of POWER.

I've been curious about that topic as well Bro. Street So'ja. Are we plants? And how are these Yogis able to survive on sunlight alone? This Man was also called in by "Nasa Scientists" of all people to study him. What would Rocket Scientists want with this Man?

When Stevie Wonder did the album for the movie "The Secret Life of Plants" I was curious about his involvement as well, because some blind people can still see or even feel the energy matrix around plants. The film was implying that plants are just as animated as people or animals but the move very very slowly.

If we wanted to understand how it would be possible for someone to live off sunlight alone, we would look into photosynthesis and how adenosine triphosphate is produced in the body.

Since the Ancients did practice "sun gazing" what most would incorrectly interpret as "sun worship" they were actually eating from the Sun directly. Which would make sense because the Sun was personified in several cultures. I doubt this was their "main" source of sustenance, but it may have been practiced daily, perhaps even like Muslims pray 3 times a day.

Bro. Handyman- the analogy would make the basketball hoop the cervix and the "net" itself the egg of the Female, not the female herself as the hoop or even the vagina for that matter. The idea is, Coaches want taller players for the same reason, to reach the goal.

If an average basketball hoop of 10 feet were any shorter the game would be too easy. Genetically, this also why most Women are designed shorter to give Males the reproductive advantage. It's obviously not because Women "can't" be as tall as Men on advantage. The vaginal canal in taller Women are naturally longer.

Certain types of sexual positions help Men to reach that "goal" just as well.

Someone could also make the argument, ok- well how come Asian people seem to be reproducing at a much faster rate globally? Aren't Asian Men known for much smaller equipment than African Men?

A longer penis would increase the chances of the female getting pregnant when she is fertile during the month. It means that as a people we can't afford to "miss the basket" so to speak, so many of us are designed to be as close to the cervix as possible.

If the global rate of reproduction is indeed a "race" it doesn't mean that Africans aren't producing as many babies as Asians, perhaps we are- but because Europeans have their hearts set on Africa we are also being murdered in record numbers as well.

We can research that for ourselves based upon the infant mortality rate in Africa and compare them to before White Doctors came into Africa and after. These Doctors and killing babies right out of the womb as well as the Mothers. Yet before they arrived there were thousands of successful births without them. And those who still manage to carry on their pregnancies without these Doctor's help (aid) give birth just fine.

So it's true that Aids is in fact killing Africa. Europeans that arrive there to as aids, to aid the death of our people slaughtering our minds as well as bodies.

The ones that really recognize our power are the ones that do not possess what we have. Africans are being systematically destroyed. The media is being used to spread lies and propaganda about the health conditions of Africans.

But now, another masterful secret.

It's impossible to get someone that operates on a higher frequency sick. No disease, no illness, nothing can penetrate or corrupt the energy of their body.

Our most powerful asset as a people is our culture itself, because interwoven into it are ways by which we are able to raise the frequency levels on our bodies. Most Black people I know have at least one song that does just that. It makes all the cells in their body feel supercharged. What we need to question is what happens when we feel like that 24-7? It means we never get sick.

What we "think" of as happiness is often times a much lower level of bliss or contentment. It feels like, "I'm fine with how things are going because I don't have the power to change anything." IE- What will be will be. While that is admirable, this is not the thought pattern of nature. Nature will do whatever it takes to preserve itself. Thus, it makes sense for Africans to maintain higher frequencies.

When we focus on our bodies hard enough, we can feel that energy level rising. This is something we need to do at all times, we can also say this is what the stars are doing as well as the Sun. Pushing out as much energy as possible. Our flow of inner energy is limitless. Yet we carry about as if it is limited, we hold everything in.

It's clear that our diets can limit this process.

Someone could also make the argument, ok- well how come Asian people seem to be reproducing at a much faster rate globally? Aren't Asian Men known for much smaller equipment than African Men?

JUST AS THAT IS TRUE, ASIAN WOMEN, I HEAR ARE SMALLER TO ACCOMODATE ASIAN MEN. THEY HAVE A SHORTER VAGINAL CANAL. THIS IS WHY SO MANY MEN LIKE ASIAN P****, IT IS SNUG AND TIGHTER. THIS IS WHAT I HEARD.:SuN016:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back