Science and Technology : photoshop

Hello Passion....I'm not what you call the most tech savvy person in the world....but you MIGHT try download.com. There are many free downloadables there, but I can't be quite sure that photoshop is one of them. Sometimes basic versions of a program are available, but then you have to pay for advanced features. Anyhoo....good luck..

what is your intended use?

adobe software is tightly controlled. i don't think U can get it for free.
you can get Elements for under $100. that has most of the functionality.
you can get full photoshop with a valid student ID as a student copy at about $250.
i got mine from acdemicsuperstore.com

Well i was plannin on messin around with websites n stuff, u kno designing n what not
i don't have a student id and i seen on one of tha sites it was like 400 i believe
i was gonna dl it off of ares but hmmm ion wanna get a virus or anything feel me?
lol my friend told me about download.com but naw i couldn't get it from there *as much as i tried*

Like james said, it's very hard to get it without paying something. There are ways to download it, but it's illegal even though they provide legit serial numbers and programs. The best way is just to buy it if you have the money, because downloading it illegally is a risk. I think the serial numbers load themselves everytime the program is opened and Adobe can tell in duplicate serial numbers are being used (if you are connected to the internet). I'm not sure, but that's what I've heard. Especially with programs that are used to create websites. You can get Limewire from download.com and then use Limewire to download photoshop, but it's not legal....so you ain't heard that from me. Best bet....just buy it from Adobe or go to Best Buy or something. At least you don't have to worry about getting caught for being a software pirate.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back