Chevron Dove : Phoenicians In Greek Lands

Chevron Dove

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 7, 2009
Phoenicians in Greek Lands

~More References on Oedipus & the City of Thebes~

*Phoenicians [Phoenicians in Greece (Thebes); Greek Phoenicians]
**********[Phoenicians in Egypt (Thebes); Greek & Egyptian Phoenicians]

It becomes a systematic process to mark words to a certain date as they were once written and captured and then sometimes altered as they became apart of scripts and literature throughout specific time periods and this would especially be the case with ‘the combination letter ph’ as it correlates to the ‘phonetic alphabet system’ of the Canaanites and the very description of Canaanites as ‘Phoenicians’. . . .

The original Greek Thebans would have viewed some of them in the same respects as they did the ‘the Greek Phoenician’ [a Greek Canaanite] people of whom came into Greek lands and set up another civilization.
http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/the-exploitation-of-young-boys-in-ancient-times.70839/

*Note: There are other recorded definitions for the word 'Phoenician' other than it's connection to the word 'foe' and as it correlates to the Canaanites.​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre
and Sidon. And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the
same coasts, . . .

. ., But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's
bread, and to cast it to dogs.
ST MATTHEW 15:21-22, & 26.

And from thence he arose, and went into the borders of Tyre
and Sidon, and entered into an house, and would have no man
know it: but he could not be hid. For a certain woman, whose
young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came
and fell at his feet: The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician
by nation; … it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to
cast it unto the dogs…. ST MARK 7: 24-27.

*Note: The Canaanite woman that approached Jesus came from the same Canaanite 'Phoenician' background and civilization as the founder of the new city of Thebes in Greece.​

edited; sentence structure, graphics

and these woman called Jesus, son of David..He's the son of Joseph.

Anyway...

from reading into Matthews,..these women was uncleaned and possessed into material things. ( i so hope i'm reading it right)

Really? I didn't know that Matthews highlighted more on this scripture. But, yes, I definitely believe that this had to be an issue 'uncleanliness and materialistism'.

I'm so glad it wasn't me though, that Jesus said this to because, I believe that it is one of the most profound revelations in the Bible in regards to this kind of woman. I think there are so many other reasons as to why Jesus went off on that woman including what you said, and one other major issue would be in regards to her being 'a Canaanite, Greek [syrian]-Phoenician woman. This is why I highligted her in this regards.

There was a serious conflict going on during that time with the Canaanite Phoenician system in that it was enforcing its taxation law upon the ethnic people in that region and she was one of the kind of people, a Canaanite Phoenician woman, that was a benefactor of the Roman government system, a system that Jesus came to mark as being the worst system in the world, a sytem that was violently suspressing his people. Jesus was obviously offended at her boldness to approach him but when she acknowledged him, he granted her request to heal her daughter and then he sent her away.

Based on my research, the very priesthood of God fell because of woman like her of whom the priesthood embraced and later generations eventually followed the Canaanite systems. The Canaanite system deliberately undercutted the priesthood of God and one main mode was through that kind of a woman [the sin of Solomon, Ahab...], and therefore after Jesus granted her request, he sent her away from him.

Thanks for your comments.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back