Black Sports : phillies win, fans riot....why?

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
"fans" trashed broad street and broke into stores and stole stuff. the police were steady taking video. they have the pictures of cats breaking into the luggage store in the paper. don't cats even know there is video everywhere now? what you gon say when they show that at your trial?

i feel people are trying to be happy but they do not know how to be.

we had the parade today and they told people to park they cars and take the subway. cool. but then they shut the subway down at a certain point. now you got 100,000 people in an area and they cannot get out. no bus, no subway.

i was in the place buying my daily paper and when i stepped out there was a small group of young sisters gathered in front of the place being hyped. yelling and screaming. right then one of them started pulling off her clothes and handing them to her friend. she stripped down naked and ran off down broad street screaming.
i thought "she sure is pretty!", "she sure is crazy!", she sure is fast!". i went the other way. i don't even want to know.

i'm back in my condo with the door locked.

james you are very entertaining lol

yes i feel you all the way

unfortunately riots and championship celebrations are the norm nowadays:uhh:

in 40 degrees

to strip naked and run down the middle of the street is very unusual behaviour for a black female.
i think she must be bi polar.

no less

yea you noticed i didn't even mention that that's another norm crazy

you say unusual behavior for black female
i say i agree
but it also seems nothing is unusual in the now times

i think the only thing that is deemed unusual nowadays
is normal people

i know what's normal

well i can tell you what ain't normal lol

it seems like if your city wins the championship it's custom to riot lol

you know NYC doesn't have that problem though with the yankees winning
in the 90's and the giants winning the superbowl last year
man NYPD shuts all that down quick plus there so much going on here
people have other stuff to do

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back