Jails / Prisons : Philadelphia to Close 23 Public Schools While Building $400 Million Prison

Yes, you did. You said we couldn't trust black people who run for office, the IMPLICATION being that you CAN trust white people who run for office. Unless you're saying we shouldn't vote at all? :11200:
well your IMPLICATION is wrong. i did not imply that at all. you made that one up.
in the past i had a level of trust for black people over whites, no more.

my position is that we cannot trust anyone running for office.

whether you vote or not is up to you.

well your IMPLICATION is wrong. i did not imply that at all. you made that one up.

Yes, you did! Unless there are a bunch of Chinese running for office in the black community, IF you vote, you'll either vote for black or white. Ergo, don't trust black folk - only ones left are white.

Not even "implication," but "process of deduction."

in the past i had a level of trust for black people over whites, no more.

my position is that we cannot trust anyone running for office.

Then you should have said so, rather than single out blacks as being "untrustworthy."

philadelphia_schools_img.jpg

FWIW : this is around the corner from where i live….

I will not be voting. It decreases my chances of being called for jury duty anyway.

If I were to vote, I'd say Republican regardless of race.

We need jobs... the Democrats are focusing too much on politics. They also appear to be getting weird highs just closing down any school associated with black or poverty!

I think with a Republican in office, there would be grants created to help create jobs.

They would probably also filter money into the religious right, which at some point creates non-profit jobs (because they tend to form private schools, chain malls and other organizations that do provide jobs for young people). My pastor did this!

We might have to change our thinking...

What worked in the past in pro circles ain't going to do it no more... I've seen too much pain.

How many more children do I have to see get expelled from school? How many more women do I have to see get abused in my own community?

How many times do I have to see black kids stand out in the rain because they're too afraid to go inside because of some ridiculous ish on loitering?

How many times do I have to PAY my rent and receive ish about my dog (which I have to have to protect myself from the crime)? And seemed completely OK when I first moved in?!

Our people are broken. A fool has gotten into power and is abusing it. And all of US are following suite.

We are better off voting white AND Republican.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back