Black Sports : Phil Jackson To NY Knicks?

the chance at a championship with a top 3 coach and pieces already in the mix...

one love
khasm

I don't know, I think that Chicago is a bit overrated IMO but I confess that i am bias matter of fact I flat out don't like the Bulls, the only player I respect on that squad is Drose and he is out. The bulls seem to fade in the playoffs time and time again. Noah is a big mouth that is under-talented, they ain't doing nothing with Miami, I think Jackson may talk Melo into staying,but you never know.

I don't know, I think that Chicago is a bit overrated IMO but I confess that i am bias matter of fact I flat out don't like the Bulls, the only player I respect on that squad is Drose and he is out. The bulls seem to fade in the playoffs time and time again. Noah is a big mouth that is under-talented, they ain't doing nothing with Miami, I think Jackson may talk Melo into staying,but you never know.

the bulls have a better record this year and went further in the playoffs last year missing their top guy...lol
overrated? more like they play hard because their coach commands respect...the knicks can't hardly say the same....

images

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back