Black Sports : Phil Jackson To NY Knicks?

im really hoping that he can learn....but i know what ur saying...
i still do the same cross over and spin move from when i was 19...lol
i'm glad i never had jets like him...

one love
khasm

if he had some other part of his game that he could rely on, it would be easier for him to make the transition.. but he's not particularly great at anything that does not overly depend on his speed and agility.. not passing.. not shooting.. not defense.. I'm not sure how high his basketball IQ is either.. I think if he were to just focus on running the offense.. shoot for 15 points & 7,8 assists... work on his jump shot like his career depended on it.. and defer to someone else in the offense.. he might just be able to continue on.. but Chicago is still selling "the high flying derrick rose show".. and they'll probably ride him til the wheels fall off.

He had a nice little run though.. he definitely outplayed Beasley.. I swore Beasly would be a beast in the NBA by now.. just never happened.. potential plus buckets of dough equal no growth.

no rose no deng...i already knew the bulls weren't doing anything this year...
but if we get melo and rose back with 2 first round draft picks...2014-2015 might be the year....
we have to get rid of boozer though...he's a bum!

one love
khasm

Don't know what happened Boozer used to be solid, but the last two seasons straight garbage.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back