Black Entertainment : PHENOMENON OF BLACK WOMEN IN REALITY TELEVISION LOOKING FOR LOVE

Afrodisiac

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 24, 2010
BRICK CITY, LOVELY NEWARK, NJ
Occupation
Polymath, al-Kāhinat, Quaquaversal
I am observing a plethora of Reality Television shows such as Housewives of Atlanta, Basketball Wives, Love of Ray J, Flava of Love, I Love New York, What Chili Wants, Let's Talk About Pep. They all centralize on Black Women who are desperate for a relationship. It appears like a competition. Black women who lower their standards for love. I think sistas like Kimora Lee is the opposite. She focuses her energy on creativity by building her passion in fashion to something unbelievable. In these shows the sistas should be doing the same, focusing their energies towards an ultimate purpose, bettering themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually. Black women set the standard locally and globally. These shows depict how women waste their energies on being bitter, desperate, vindictive, and competitive. It illustrates a internal unbalance among women. Black women and women like Michelle Obama shows us the importance of our role as nurturers, diplomats, and goddess. What is going on here? I think we done lost our minds to Feminism or are we trying to be the Paris Hiltons and Lady Gagas (smuts)? I think we need to stop emulating our white women and/or what we see in the media. In all I believe we need to start reassessing our purpose and role as Black Goddesses.

I am observing a plethora of Reality Television shows such as Housewives of Atlanta, Basketball Wives, Love of Ray J, Flava of Love, I Love New York, What Chili Wants, Let's Talk About Pep. They all centralize on Black Women who are desperate for a relationship. It appears like a competition. Black women who lower their standards for love. I think sistas like Kimora Lee is the opposite. She focuses her energy on creativity by building her passion in fashion to something unbelievable. In these shows the sistas should be doing the same, focusing their energies towards an ultimate purpose, bettering themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually. Black women set the standard locally and globally. These shows depict how women waste their energies on being bitter, desperate, vindictive, and competitive. It illustrates a internal unbalance among women. Black women and women like Michelle Obama shows us the importance of our role as nurturers, diplomats, and goddess. What is going on here? I think we done lost our minds to Feminism or are we trying to be the Paris Hiltons and Lady Gagas (smuts)? I think we need to stop emulating our white women and/or what we see in the media. In all I believe we need to start reassessing our purpose and role as Black Goddesses.

This is tricky deception. The ultimate goal is to tell black men in a public way " You jiggs ain't spit" and thats a nice way of putting it. Bw are not going around with telescopes on there head looking for men. Most are happily single with a few man tools, at least in my area

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back