Black Women : PHAT GIRLZ

kente417mojo said:
I think Monique uses her excessive weight and her loud mouth to make money. I think she gives the impression that all overweight women are desperate and need to show just how confident they are in being "large and in charge". I think it's a shame, because when I see Monique all I can think about is how foolish she looks when she opens her mouth and speaks. I don't think anything she has done so far (that I've seen) has been positive for large women or black women. I just think she's made a career out of being fat and loud.

Lol!.....*no comment*

not that he's my cup of tea...

Khasm13 said:
heavy d and b.i.g. were self-proclaimed ladies men...i've never heard a woman say that she wanted to get down with either one...

barry white and luther vandross sung love songs so they were associated with the whole love movement...again i've never heard a woman say that either one was her dream man....i might be not-picking but i need something a lil more concrete then this....

one love
khasm

black women, a lot of em, love some gerald levert....

on a another tip.... monique is cool... but whoever said she has a shape needs to check again... she may have a shape but i don't think it's a desirable one... jill scott sure... monique... ummm nope...

lol..........

IfUComeSoftly said:
black women, a lot of em, love some gerald levert....

on a another tip.... monique is cool... but whoever said she has a shape needs to check again... she may have a shape but i don't think it's a desirable one... jill scott sure... monique... ummm nope...

A shape is curves, not lumps. She has both, but she is not shaped like an accordian..lol
For example, her waist is smaller than her hips and bustline(shapely).

lmao... lmao... lmao....

spicybrown said:
A shape is curves, not lumps. She has both, but she is not shaped like an accordian..lol
For example, her waist is smaller than her hips and bustline(shapely).

i dam near spit out my oatmeal.... lmao... that beats spongebobs and patricks a-n-y-day.... lmao

Sanaiah25 said:
I don't believe monique's characters chase anymore men than usual...on the parkers she only had eyes for one...her behaviors concerning men seem more brazen because she (like many overweight people) are overlooked and ignored for the more subtle (or not so subtle) acts of thinner women. Some overweight people may feel justified with doing whatever they feel is necessary to be noticed by the opposite sex for that very reason: they might otherwise face rejection. Also if you look at most of the popular male celebrities who were overweight, many of them were specifically known to be a "ladies man", but maybe that's just a euphemism since they are not usually referred to as a ho.

i keep reading this on here and somewhere else that many overweight people...are ignored or overlooked.... i am a 18... i weigh 224 lbs... and i have never had a problem attracting men, quality men at that... i don't think i'm overlooked at all... i typically get a lot of attention from men and women... not all about sex/romance... now that's not me.... but dang it you are prolly right about it being some b/c just yesterday at the barbershop this chick was going onand on about what she does in bed and what she likes.... i mean i was sick to my stomach... i had to walk away... i mean she was being really crude... but she did have a funny shape (spicy...lol) and she was overweight... however i think all of this going out the way for attention is rooted in a lack of self confidence and not b/c she is big... jmo....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back