Destee Network : Phat Girlz Movie Contest

lhenry

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 1, 2005
BKLYN, NY

Enter to win a Phat Girlz prize pack! The new film starring Mo’Nique as Jazmin Biltmore, is about a smart-mouthed aspiring fashion designer. PHAT GIRLZ is an edgy comedy about two frustrated plus-size women obsessed with their weight while struggling to find love and acceptance in a world full of "hot bodied" babes. The PHAT GIRLZ are thrown a major curve ball when they meet the men of their dreams in the most unexpected of ways... The movie hits theatres April 7, 2006.

Visit: Phat Girlz Movie Contest

lhenry said:

Enter to win a Phat Girlz prize pack! The new film starring Mo’Nique as Jazmin Biltmore, is about a smart-mouthed aspiring fashion designer. PHAT GIRLZ is an edgy comedy about two frustrated plus-size women obsessed with their weight while struggling to find love and acceptance in a world full of "hot bodied" babes. The PHAT GIRLZ are thrown a major curve ball when they meet the men of their dreams in the most unexpected of ways... The movie hits theatres April 7, 2006.

Visit: Phat Girlz Movie Contest

And I'll be the first thick gurl there:smooch:
I wish I would have known about this movie when it was filmed, I have a spokenword piece dedicated to the plyth of a big gurl!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back