Black Poetry : Phase 2: I am that fall away!!!

mkhaya lo'

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 1, 2001
Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Occupation
Journalist
My time is sitting on that pendulum swinging from side to side
waiting in true anticipation for something, anything to take that label away from me...but I am that fall away..

I am that fall away in your face teaching you a thing or two about your so- called truth I am that struggler the weak one the rebelllious the outsider the thrown away the independent the proud the seeking the hoping...that all these things about me which you call me, say to me, arent true but the truth is..the whole experience has left me drained confused and tired and wishing I could get out of myself and just erase the past three years seven months but I cannot I cannot I cannot cannnoot because as you call me so am I?

Many many others outthere tell me its okay that the lie will be exposed yet i am entangled in my own sin another lie from the devil he makes me believe that I am not under his control yet yet yet yet and yet again his hand is heavy on me-making do that which I dont want to do but that which I do want to do I do not do.

I am that fall away trying to grasp the concept of God outside the consriptions of your kingdom...I am that fragile and slowly breaking...

I ask again...O mkhay lo where to from here?
where do your mornings begins and your nights end?

an incredibly confused, hurt, and emotionally torn apart mkhaya lo

:cry: :cry: :cry:

"stop ya crying, babygurl
i am that solid structure
that keeps your feet afloat
...the aperture at the crest of the
mountain peak
the one that supports your feet

call on me...
i won't let you fall."

SO SAYS MY FATHER...WHO STANDS BESIDE YOU.

strengthen your heart and harden your stance
glance to your right...and be secure in your independence
your freedom to be whomever you choose to be
even without HE who causes you pain.

STEP TO GOD'S DOOR, ONCE AGAIN.

and smile.:)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back