Black Entertainment : Pharrell the latest fool

His statement implies we should ignore the obvious. We cant constantly be held back by 'the man'. We didn't use to allow this

This assumption that anytime one points out racism that the only intention is to blame their failures on the "boy" is quite silly. This is an immature pov, so what of the rich and wealthy that still fight against and or call out racism when they see it?

Racism i a strategy that is well in play , this strategy is a part of an over all war against those labeled as Black/African. No matter how much money make it still exists.

‘Worst Negro in history’: Clarence Thomas catches hate after SCOTUS’ affirmative action ruling
Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, 7 minutes ago

Black celebs keep saying dumb things as the years go by, and now a quote from the "happy boy",.......

“new black” doesn't blame other races for our issues. The “new black” dreams and realizes that it’s not a pigmentation; it’s a mentality. And it’s either going to work for you, or it’s going to work against you. And you’ve got to pick the side you’re gonna be on." -Pharrell Williams

These comments were made while on where else Oprah! lol quite a fitting stage.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2014/...say-silly-sht-to-make-white-people-love-them/

I disagree, Blacks do not "blame " , to blame means to wrongly accuse do you agree?

You have seen people in here that do nothing but blame. It is used as an excuse to do nothing. We fought thru 'Jim Crow'. To me, that's what he is saying

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back