Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....

You're not going to stop White people from making up a movie that they have decided they are going to make happen. That's a chess move for you! But if you don't know that by now you're the one playing tic tac toe. Educating Blacks should be done I'm not disagreeing with you totally my son. It's that this is a negative format for teaching, if you held a class on Black history and true history, how many Blacks do you think will show up? Not many but this would most certainly be a positive format, yet they aren't interested in learning Black history so the Whiteman counts on that. Those who don't seek education will always be under someone's teachings.

This move is checkers now and should be to any African diaspora who has took the time to self-educate his or herself. The idea that we should be Father Christmas to the lazy minded Africans who don't take the time to read for themselves, venture out to study their own culture and ancestry and find true freedom is absurd. It's been absurd for a very long time that despite our pandering the message most of the sleep and dead walkers won't try to move in the direction in which we lead them. Isn't it about time we decide that we've caught all the fish we can catch, the boat is full and the we have to leave the rest of the fish in the sea for another day? We can't save everybody, especially those who in this day and age hasn't heard, read or learned Egyptians were Black people. I can see why the Africans who come here shake their heads at our conscious movements, they are total wastes of time it they don't deal with effective and practical solutions for living on a higher level. Let the Whiteman keep telling his lies and believing them himself because trust me many Whites are lost as hell too.

What’s up my brother. Have you ever thought about this? We all want essentially the same thing in some form or fashion. Each person has a specialty and is passionate about it. Don’t discourage the recruiters/educators in the fight. We need them too. You may have moved on to a different position in the struggle. Your words sort of indicate that. I applaud brother khasm13 for bringing this to our attention and will support his ideas/direction on this topic. What about you?

You're not going to stop White people from making up a movie that they have decided they are going to make happen. That's a chess move for you! But if you don't know that by now you're the one playing tic tac toe. Educating Blacks should be done I'm not disagreeing with you totally my son. It's that this is a negative format for teaching, if you held a class on Black history and true history, how many Blacks do you think will show up? Not many but this would most certainly be a positive format, yet they aren't interested in learning Black history so the Whiteman counts on that. Those who don't seek education will always be under someone's teachings.

yeah and ur ancestors were probably the ones that were saying weez neva gonna be free...weez always gonna have a massa...
thas some clown ish....u never stop fighting for what u think is right...no matter the chances of not succeeding...like i said...if u aint down for the cause make a statement then keep it moving....because ur not adding on to this discussion...

one love
khasm

What’s up my brother. Have you ever thought about this? We all want essentially the same thing in some form or fashion. Each person has a specialty and is passionate about it. Don’t discourage the recruiters/educators in the fight. We need them too. You may have moved on to a different position in the struggle. Your words sort of indicate that. I applaud brother khasm13 for bringing this to our attention and will support his ideas/direction on this topic. What about you?

We need to build a IT Institute, a solar energy institute, an medical teaching institute and educational institutions that lead to the creation of industry. I'm not down with re-doing with our ancestors in the 60's already did and that was instruct us in real and true Black History. Dr. Charles Finch, Dr. Chek Diop, Dr. Henry Clarke, Dr. Blair and the list goes on of dedicated, highly educated black doctors who risked their lives and spent their entire lives teaching and educating Blacks in diaspora real African history. Why re-invent the wheel? It's time we move on to something that will put industry in the Black community and build institutions. The confidence is there it's just the will power isn't.

There is no discussion without debate because our conscious minds are meant to block and filter all incoming information so that we can make the proper decisions. So if I offend because I bring debate into our discussions it's simply because I want the discussion to go in a certain direction. I am not interested in out shining anyone, putting anyone down or trying to stop you from doing something positive. I simply want us to move on to talking positive actions not defending nonsense from a people who we know hate us.