Khasm13 : Petition to stop danish actor from playing Egyptian God Ra.....

There is no discussion without debate because our conscious minds are meant to block and filter all incoming information so that we can make the proper decisions. So if I offend because I bring debate into our discussions it's simply because I want the discussion to go in a certain direction. I am not interested in out shining anyone, putting anyone down or trying to stop you from doing something positive. I simply want us to move on to talking positive actions not defending nonsense from a people who we know hate us.

lol...discussion in a certain direction....ur off topic on this thread...if u have ideas about black people starting an it institute then start a thread on it...in this thread we are talking about whitewashing our culture...basic ish son...what is so hard to understand?

one love
khasm

tBgIhOJxyKFTxSm-556x313-noPad.jpg

Danish Actor to play Egyptian God Ra: Stop artistic team behind "The Gods of Egypt", from holding an all white cast

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Got it bro. Khasm13:

Clyde –

Thanks for signing Thorne Studios’s petition. By adding your name, you became a part of this campaign for change.

Now, take the next step by sponsoring this petition on Change.org to give it more exposure. Your contribution of$5 or more will feature the petition to dozens of like-minded change makers and drive it toward victory.

The more you give, the more people will be shown this campaign and asked to add their names in support.

Sincerely,
rounded-change-c-114x114-5126ef11ca393c66d5ae056bbfa524be.png

The Change.org Team

In addition, this situation and Thread, exposes even a line drawn in the sand on something as simple as signing the Petition.

Now notice, there's nothing religious about this, no need for discussion before execution even; but nonetheless, there are those that can't see the simplicity of correcting his-story about our-story, wow ...

Reminds me of this discussion, with some of the same participants as you have here:

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing on Scandal, slave movies and more
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Nov 7, 2013

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...lave-movies-and-more.78452/page-3#post-843907

At any rate, here'a the bottom line contention:

GEICO Pyramids Commercial ~ Did You Know the Pyramids ...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Got it bro. Khasm13:

Clyde –

Thanks for signing Thorne Studios’s petition. By adding your name, you became a part of this campaign for change.

Now, take the next step by sponsoring this petition on Change.org to give it more exposure. Your contribution of$5 or more will feature the petition to dozens of like-minded change makers and drive it toward victory.

The more you give, the more people will be shown this campaign and asked to add their names in support.

Sincerely,
rounded-change-c-114x114-5126ef11ca393c66d5ae056bbfa524be.png

The Change.org Team

In addition, this situation and Thread, exposes even a line drawn in the sand on something as simple as signing the Petition.

Now notice, there's nothing religious about this, no need for discussion before execution even; but nonetheless, there are those that can't see the simplicity of correcting his-story about our-story, wow ...

Reminds me this discussion, with some of the same participants as you have here:

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing on Scandal, slave movies and more
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by oldsoul, Nov 7, 2013

http://destee.com/index.php?threads...lave-movies-and-more.78452/page-3#post-843907

At any rate, here'a the bottom line contention:

GEICO Pyramids Commercial ~ Did You Know the Pyramids ...

thank you for being a constant voice of reason bro clyde...it has not gone unnoticed...

one love
khasm

Way ... :offtopic2:

And too much preaching to the :choir:

:facepalm:
There is no discussion without debate because our conscious minds are meant to block and filter all incoming information so that we can make the proper decisions. So if I offend because I bring debate into our discussions it's simply because I want the discussion to go in a certain direction. I am not interested in out shining anyone, putting anyone down or trying to stop you from doing something positive. I simply want us to move on to talking positive actions not defending nonsense from a people who we know hate us.

Who cares if it's White people fantasy that they were Egyptians then they are steadily spiraling their people down the path of envy and jealousy of Blacks i.e, Africans who were the real Kemetic people.

u totally missed the point of my statement...
MOST black folks do not educate themselves on the knowledge of their ancestors.
You both make great points.

.in this thread we are talking about whitewashing our culture...basic ish son...what is so hard to understand?

You should care because someones' fantasy can become someone else's reality.
Are you suggesting that attention shouldn't be brought to the very problem that you're admitting to?

It may not be "effective" in your eyes but what's wrong with bringing awareness to something?