Black People Politics : Petition for Reparations! Putting Pressure on Obama! Please Sign!

teachthechildren

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 30, 2013
Texas
Hey Everyone!
I just ran across this petition this morning and was more than happy to sign it! I thought about everyone here and how we could help bring this task force to light. I'd like to see this happen before he gets out of office... we are long over due for this real discussion to take place!!! So sign the petition, and share with your facebook friends!!! We helped him get into office the least he can do is respectfully address this issuse... and I do expect some action not just a bunch of talk! Or do we need to march to the White House on this one and just sit at the **** door step and bang on the door?
copy paste this link into your browser!

http://www.change.org/petitions/pet...rings-on-reparations-for-slavery-and-jim-crow

I signed.

Hey Everyone!
I just ran across this petition this morning and was more than happy to sign it! I thought about everyone here and how we could help bring this task force to light. I'd like to see this happen before he gets out of office... we are long over due for this real discussion to take place!!! So sign the petition, and share with your facebook friends!!! We helped him get into office the least he can do is respectfully address this issuse... and I do expect some action not just a bunch of talk! Or do we need to march to the White House on this one and just sit at the **** door step and bang on the door?
copy paste this link into your browser!

http://www.change.org/petitions/pet...rings-on-reparations-for-slavery-and-jim-crow

Actualy Obama addressed this issue during his first term....with the bottom line being; "we ain't got nothing coming".

Actualy Obama addressed this issue during his first term....with the bottom line being; "we ain't got nothing coming".
looooooooool sounds typical looool do you have any articles on this I'd love to read it loool
Maybe if we send a gay messenger to tell him Give the Negros some money .....he'll listen lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back