Black People : Peter Moses - Polygamous Cult Leader - Kills 4 Year Old

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MsVeraisblessed, Jun 12, 2012.

1. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Let Me Execute Peter Moses!!!!

Peter Moses, head of polgamous cult, is responsible for killing a 4 year old boy because he felt that the little boy was gay. He received a plea bargin and escaped the death penalty. Read the rest of the story---> Head of polyhamous pleads guilty to murder....

[​IMG]

What's your opinion on this? Should him and his followers be blame for this child's murder? Would you feel sorry for his mother? or blame her?

Me?...I could do the execution style death on him and his followers myself. They all should do be tortured and die a fast painful death.

Oh, and another question,...Are there any Black Hebrew Polygamous cult in your city that you know of? I heard they are in New York City and other states. If so, have you met any of them? Do you know any one personally? Do you agree with their lifestyle?

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thanks for sharing Sister. I remember another story like this some time ago ... a Brother killed his whole Family, or tried to ... had his older children killing their younger siblings ... vague memory rite now ... i'll try to find the story, i think it's here in the community somewhere.

I've never personally met anyone that lived this lifestyle, but i've seen quite a few promoting it online.

This reminds me of the homosexual thread i started, asking to what degree would a parent go to stand against their child that was (or they thot was) gay ... and obviously he was willing to go this far ... and kill the baby.

Very Sad.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
  4. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    oooh,..okay,..i got cha,...it prolly is his update court day. Thanks...

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    homophobia……..

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    wow....I still gotta learn the new features and stuff!

When I saw the "Alert" saying you had "tagged" me, I didn't know what was going on! lol

I was like, "What's dat fo da' mean?" lol

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

lol Sister ... yeah ... you can use the tag feature to draw someone's attention to a post that they might not notice otherwise.

Pretty kewl feature ... :)

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Being a Christian, no, I don't agree with all of this "sect's" beliefs and practices.

But, I also do not agree with blaming or condemning this entire belief for the actions of this person or his followers who participated in this murder or knew of it and did nothing. (But, you also have to take into account their fear of him.)

Doing that would be no different, no better than others who generalize/paint other believers with the same brush.

....Not all Catholic priests are child molesters/pedophiles or homosexuals.

...Not all Baptist ministers should be compared to Eddie Long.

....Not all Black churches are money-grabbers.

....etc...

I have friends, relatives and associates of different belief systems; and if some negative news comes out concerning someone of their belief, I shouldn't say stuff like, "That's them Jehovah Witnesses for ya."

or "That's them Muslims for ya."....."That's them Israelites for ya."

....any more than I would like anyone to hold all Christians or Christianity responsible for the actions of some.

Now, of course, most larger cities have almost every religion/belief system in the world represented in it. So, in NY, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Detroit, LA, Chicago, etc... I'm sure have some Hebrew Israelite communities.

They also have a restaurant chain called "Soul Vegetarian." (There's a couple in Atlanta...I used to like the one in the West End; but over the years, IMO, the quality and the service have gone down.)

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/israel-rejects-black-hebrews-as-jews.70826/