Pan-Africanism : Perspectives on Pan-Africanism and Pan-Arabism

abdurratln said:

"The C.I.A. backed the EPLF to replace the ELF, so it could control events."

"The EPLF betrayed Eritrea, with he help of the C.I,A., which, once again, got it wrong, no pun intended."

Of course, the united states government was a major supporter of the nepotistic Haile Selassie regime in Ethiopia as well.

It was exactly this support of the EPLF and the "red baiting" of "the Party" which led me to leave what had become a counter-revolutionary "Front organization" based in the Pentagon!

(See Amazon.com:profile for Richard Cummings:Reviews)

Somalia Supported by Reagan Militarists

OmowaleX said:
"The C.I.A. backed the EPLF to replace the ELF, so it could control events."

"The EPLF betrayed Eritrea, with he help of the C.I,A., which, once again, got it wrong, no pun intended."

Of course, the united states government was a major supporter of the nepotistic Haile Selassie regime in Ethiopia as well.

It was exactly this support of the EPLF and the "red baiting" of "the Party" which led me to leave what had become a counter-revolutionary "Front organization" based in the Pentagon!

(See Amazon.com:profile for Richard Cummings:Reviews)

"The United States and Somalia concluded military agreements in 1980 that allowed U.S. access to naval ports at Mogadishu and other cities."

http://www.answers.com/topic/africa-modern-u-s-security-policy-and-interventions

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back