• Yes - Brother Kingpin personally attacked Brother Pan

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes - they both personally attacked each other

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No - just passionate discussion - no personal attack occurred

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Hello Family!

We currently have a total of 8 votes, yet only 2 Members ... besides the 2 involved in this case ... have posted comments explaining why they voted like they did.

In light of the seriousness of such accusations, and the decisions reached as a result, i think it's only fair that those who vote, must also post ... explaining their determination.

As i've already said, we've not had much opportunity walking through this process, as issues rarely get to this level. As a result, we've not been able to refine the process, until now.

So Family, please bear with me as i attempt to do that.

In order for your vote to count, you must also post why you voted the way you did. That means, at this point, only 4 votes can be counted. Based on this, the votes tally as follows:

Brother Kingpin - Pan violated
Brother Pan - Kingpin violated
Brother HODEE - both violated
Sister Karmashines - both violated

So, at this point ... it seems a tie, that both Members violated.

If you are one of the 8 that voted, but have not posted why you voted that way, please do so, and i'll add your vote to the above.

I find this very exciting, putting on the shoulders of the entire community, what has been on the shoulders of just a few. With the few responses provided with votes, it gives me to know that it isn't as easy as it appears to be, managing such situations. I'm honored by those who truly want to help maintain our peace, by letting us hear your voice.

For those who have "qualified votes" registered, let me know if i posted yours wrong above.

Family ... please continue to share your thoughts.

:heart:

Destee

Fam...

in my humble opinion, once they (Kingpin and Pan) brought up each other's family members, they personally attacked each other.

I believe the conversation was passionate. But, we have to learn how to not attack one another during a heated debate or discussion.

I have love for both brothas. I have nothing but mad love for Pan...who holds it down day and night. He has big shoes to fill and he fills them well. I was a Mod...I should know. And the brotha does a great job.

Kingpin, I don't know well. But, from reading the few posts I've read from the other thread, I can say that he expresses what he thinks...and that's great. But, he must agree with other family members when it comes to how we view our relationship with other races. African Americans have gone through a lot here and continue to do so. If he can't see that, then he becomes seen as a person who's on this site to tear down and not build up. From what Hodee and Pan are saying, his history (past posts) attests to that. I hope his posts in the future will provide evidence to the contrary.

Destee: Take out your paddle, give them a couple of swats on the booty, and send them back out into the yard to play...peacefully. :D

I agree with Brother Kingpin. When he stated people in Africa were ignorant, he tried to explain that they just weren't as educated about HIVand AIDS. Brother Pan went off, seemed as if he thought King was saying everyone was as dense as doorknobs. Then King asked why Pan's wife left her country, he didn't say anthing against them. It was out of line to speak of Kings mother in that way. King tried to keep it civil and it should've never come to name calling. I'm sorry King, and to anyone else who either disagrees with this or thinks I'm misinterpreting it (in other words I hope I'm wrong and please correct me if I am), but it seems some members think you have little place in a black forum or speaking on any issues to do with our society if you're half white or have a white partner.

Thank you Brother Monetary and Sister Ledda. Your votes have been counted.

Brother Kingpin - Pan violated
Brother Pan - Kingpin violated
Brother HODEE - both violated
Sister Karmashines - both violated

Brother Monetary - both violated
Sister Ledda - Pan violated

Thanks for helping to resolve this.

For those who have yet to post and vote ... please do so.

:heart:

Destee

Ledda said:
I agree with Brother Kingpin. When he stated people in Africa were ignorant, he tried to explain that they just weren't as educated about HIVand AIDS. Brother Pan went off, seemed as if he thought King was saying everyone was as dense as doorknobs. Then King asked why Pan's wife left her country, he didn't say anthing against them. It was out of line to speak of Kings mother in that way. King tried to keep it civil and it should've never come to name calling. I'm sorry King, and to anyone else who either disagrees with this or thinks I'm misinterpreting it (in other words I hope I'm wrong and please correct me if I am), but it seems some members think you have little place in a black forum or speaking on any issues to do with our society if you're half white or have a white partner.

Ledda.. I disagree. I do not have anything against biracial individuals. What I don't like is anyone that takes issues that are real in society and more real for some than others. Take those issues and try to make those effected feel guilty for poverty. Crime, and their lack of change or prosperity. Minimizing real issues , even trying to explain it away, knowing the issue remains unsolved.

Putting solutions forward is different, but saying it is the fault of Africans for not keeping some of the diamonds stolen and some of the oil stolen, and for not fighting for themselves against all this. Saying that Africans are to blame for having AID's because of lack of education. Is wrong.. does not sound supportive of anyone or anything. Education didn't start it, and hasn't slowed it down. Those stealing the resources, Europeans .. Whites South Africans, corporations here in America and many families in the United States now have cures for Aid's that work better in blacks and asians that do not work well in whites or mexicans.

The funding was cut off, and the project scrapped and stopped and the medicine trashed because they said there must have been a mistake in the study. That company is in Brisbane California..here is the link I posted.

Read it. Do something. I sent a letter...I let them know I felt the dropping of this vaccine was wrong.

But no one should come here to Destee and say it is their fault.. no it is those I listed above. They took the money. All I want is for them to give some back in drug and money support to those they have targeted for GENOCIDE.. including every mixed black and black as blue black.. from Africa to America, Europe to South America.

I wouldn't care if they were my blood relative.. I will let them know I feel they are wrong.

Who someone here on Destee is ( white, black, biracial ) have no relevance in my life. Who they date or marries does not either.

I do care about everyone here. I have a stack in what I enjoy, and I do not like to see a lack of concern, or haphazard individuals break down harmony that even I don't always flow with ( see I can't comment on every subject, on many post, it might be something I do not have enough information about or I may not have anything to add. But that doesn't keep me from reading and making at least a comment like very nice.. or great information ) but I support because I care.

Look at the numbers at the top of the forum page. There are and have been over 8,600 members registered. We are going to get new members. The old ones, drop in once and a while, and cruise thru enjoy themselves, never heard from and are gone again.

Some of the new members come in and want to be noticed. ( In high school teens will act like this, to be the most popular. They pick on someone they feel they can bully. ) So they make some noise, and finally do something that gets them banned.

Ledda.. this site has and gives anyone that comes in and has a profession, talent or just know something well enough and feels comfortable speaking and sharing with others an opportunity to teach! Set a schedule and hold class to share that information. You can't buy what is taught around here.

And all us are open minded, and will to come to listen and support them .. Everyone here does this. Tell me this. Isn't this a place like no other? I pay to support it, because I have not seen anything like it.

I see bigger things happening here, and I want to be a part of it. I want anyone that wants to be a part of it to be there also. I do not know how to exclude. I have no rght to exculde and I nver will. But I will defend and speak up! For you, and anyone else that I feel deserve it. ( I have been accused of defending whites on here, I have been accused of defending blacks on here. I will defend any one.)

============

http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19346&highlight=vaxgen

FEB. 2003

http://host65.aegis.com/news/afp/2003/af030268.html

" WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (AFP) - The first mass trial on an AIDS vaccine failed to produce the hoped for shield against the global pandemic but did give some protection to blacks and Asians, the makers said Monday.

Tested over three years, AIDSVAX failed to protect most volunteers against HIV infection, according to VaxGen Inc.

The vaccine or a dummy version was administered in three doses to 5,009 volunteers, primarily gay men in the United States, as well as Canada, Puerto Rico and the Netherlands.

Two-thirds were given the vaccine, and one-third the placebo.

"There were 67 percent fewer HIV infections among ethnic minorities, other than Hispanic individuals," the company said. "There were 78 percent fewer HIV infections among black volunteers who received vaccine compared to placebo recipients."
They showed "certain groups have a better immune response" to HIV and this warranted further study, he argued. "

Vaxgen shares plunged 54.38 percent to 5.94 dollars after the announcement.

SEE HOW THEY TREAT US. HERE IS A CURE. AND THE FUNDS ARE PULLED BECAUSE IT BENEFITED US MORE. PROTEST.. SEND THEM A LETTER... I DID.

Headquarters
VaxGen Inc.
1000 Marina Boulevard
Brisbane, CA 94005
Phone: (650) 624-1000
Fax: (650) 624-1001

=============

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back