destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

As i browse the forums, i've seen it mentioned a couple of times at least, that Members are being personally attacked. No Member has come to us with any such complaint, that has not been resolved. If you or a Member has been personally attacked ... please post the details, along with names and links to the violation, in the Management, Rules & Violators Forum.

We have almost 300,000 posts. The Moderators can't and don't see everything. We depend on the Members, each of you, to let us know if a violation has occurred. We will address it immediately.

We have been accused in the past of "babying" the discussions, coddling Members, jumping to the defense of a Member too quick. Many said, if it's too hot in the kitchen, folk ought not be in there. So unless a Member makes it known to us that they are offended, we won't know. Please keep in mind, what may offend one, may not offend another ... but if you were offended, personally attacked, please let us know.

We have a procedure in place to handle such things. I will make it more plain and visible to everyone ... but here it is for now ... New Violations Forum ... which isn't new at all. Basically that thread says that if a Member has a complaint against another Member, including Moderators and Administrators, for any forum rule(s) violation, they need to post the details so we can address the issue, giving the other Member(s) a chance to respond if they'd like.

We look forward to resolving any issues that a Member has.

We have a great Moderating Team, and they need some work to do! :)

If anyone has any questions or comments, please post them.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

It's a great Idea

Destee said:
Hello Family,

As i browse the forums, i've seen it mentioned a couple of times at least, that Members are being personally attacked. No Member has come to us with any such complaint, that has not been resolved. If you or a Member has been personally attacked ... please post the details, along with names and links to the violation, in the Management, Rules & Violators Forum.

We have almost 300,000 posts. The Moderators can't and don't see everything. We depend on the Members, each of you, to let us know if a violation has occurred. We will address it immediately.

We have been accused in the past of "babying" the discussions, coddling Members, jumping to the defense of a Member too quick. Many said, if it's too hot in the kitchen, folk ought not be in there. So unless a Member makes it known to us that they are offended, we won't know. Please keep in mind, what may offend one, may not offend another ... but if you were offended, personally attacked, please let us know.

We have a procedure in place to handle such things. I will make it more plain and visible to everyone ... but here it is for now ... New Violations Forum ... which isn't new at all. Basically that thread says that if a Member has a complaint against another Member, including Moderators and Administrators, for any forum rule(s) violation, they need to post the details so we can address the issue, giving the other Member(s) a chance to respond if they'd like.

We look forward to resolving any issues that a Member has.

We have a great Moderating Team, and they need some work to do! :)

If anyone has any questions or comments, please post them.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

But what do you do when the Mod's are guilty??? Thats kind of like the fox guarding the chickens.

Havilandks ... our rules apply to everyone here, including Moderators and myself. If you feel that a Moderator or myself has personally attacked you, or broke the rules, please present the evidence for the entire Family to see.

As in most every situation that is presented openly for review, the entire Family will be able to share their views on it, based on the evidence presented. If it is decided that a violation has occurred, and a warning, banning, etc., is warranted, it will be applied.

With all eyes watching ... i don't think we'll have to worry about our foxes eating our chickens.

If a fox does try to eat a chicken, i'm sure that chicken will be screaming and hollering as loud as it can (by posting in the forum mentioned above), allowing us all to come to its aide.

If you have any more questions, i'm right here.

Destee

Feel free to bring any of your questions comments or concerns to any of the sfaff here at destee.com and be at easy to know that we will handle it with the respect and professonalism that the situation deserves.

Again we are in the business of building up we seek to make our community a home to all who find their way here. :number1:

I am glad I read this
I too have just read some of the posts and responses and have felt that some where being personnally attacked, but thought hey I am new here I could be wrong.
So I am just glad to know there is a place to resolve the issue if it falls.
Thanks for the information.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back