Personal Apology to Destee / Moderators

StefiA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 24, 2010
@Destee and the moderators
First if I've stuck this in the wrong place I'm sorry - maybe you could delete it if I have - just didn't see where else to put it

I am genuinely sorry if I've been causing waves and disruption or getting on people's nerves or anything. I know people can find me annoying / irritating and so on - but I am honestly not trying to be. I realize now it was dumb of me not to have started my thread in the inter-racial one - I didn't actually realize that the threads separated out at the top were for posting stuff into to. I also realize that I can take offence at things too easily and can snap back at people at times if I believe they've been getting at me - so I'm sorry if I crossed the line the other day with Hyperkill, but I just got mad at what he'd said. I also realise like you say that this is a site for black people not mixed people and I am not trying to make any effect on that by my being here. I know that people's opinions on who/what I am will be different and I am genuinely not trying to wind anybody up who thinks I'm just a white girl who shouldn't really be here and I will try my best to shut up straight away if I see that happening. I am honestly just trying to find out how black folk see me, how I should see them and learn about that part of me as I do feel incomplete - and I know that its not meant to be anyone's burden here to help me with that as you all have enough to deal with yourselves. If it would be best for me to avoid mentioning I'm mixed from now on to stop any disruption please let me know. I really do appreciate being able to come here and do not want to get myself banned. I'm not sure who I called stupid, but I will make an apology to whoever they are if you let me know which person I said it to, or if I implied somebody was stupid then I'll do the same.

@Destee and the moderators
First if I've stuck this in the wrong place I'm sorry - maybe you could delete it if I have - just didn't see where else to put it

I am genuinely sorry if I've been causing waves and disruption or getting on people's nerves or anything. I know people can find me annoying / irritating and so on - but I am honestly not trying to be. I realize now it was dumb of me not to have started my thread in the inter-racial one - I didn't actually realize that the threads separated out at the top were for posting stuff into to. I also realize that I can take offence at things too easily and can snap back at people at times if I believe they've been getting at me - so I'm sorry if I crossed the line the other day with Hyperkill, but I just got mad at what he'd said. I also realise like you say that this is a site for black people not mixed people and I am not trying to make any effect on that by my being here. I know that people's opinions on who/what I am will be different and I am genuinely not trying to wind anybody up who thinks I'm just a white girl who shouldn't really be here and I will try my best to shut up straight away if I see that happening. I am honestly just trying to find out how black folk see me, how I should see them and learn about that part of me as I do feel incomplete - and I know that its not meant to be anyone's burden here to help me with that as you all have enough to deal with yourselves. If it would be best for me to avoid mentioning I'm mixed from now on to stop any disruption please let me know. I really do appreciate being able to come here and do not want to get myself banned. I'm not sure who I called stupid, but I will make an apology to whoever they are if you let me know which person I said it to, or if I implied somebody was stupid then I'll do the same.

StefiA ... we appreciate your post, apology, willingness to live like we do ... thank you.

You did not use the word stupid, that was Brother Full Speed. I quoted you both, and "stupid" was his word. Since I was speaking to you both, I just figured if what I said didn't apply to you, you'd kinda know I was talking about him (and vice versa). I could have made myself more clear, sorry.

As much as it is a challenge for you to find out all about yourself, it is even more challenging for us (the Moderating TEAM) to try and make room for every individual with their own set of challenges on their own personal quest ... while maintaining our peace and purpose at the same time!

We may not always make the right decision, say the right thing, or stab the right Member ... but we be try'n ... lol

That was a joke ... sorta ... :)

I don't believe you are trying to be insensitive, a trouble-maker, or any such thing as that. It's an innocent looking disruption, a micro insult, that almost requires being (all the way) Black to even feel. I'm very sensitive to such, protective of this community, while trying to believe no one intends us harm. It is a perplexing situation to manage, and that is not your fault, it is our challenge.

If you simply take heed to any warnings you receive, you will never be banned ... problee ... :D

We are in this together, and we appreciate any help you can lend the effort ... :grouphug:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

@Destee
Thanks for that - I feel much better after your reply - I wasn't sure if I'd crossed some line without knowing it - thanks for not thinking I'm being trying to be insensitive - though I know I may be at times just because I lack knowledge about stuff - as I said to you on the thread I'd rather be told I'm doing something wrong sooner than later. Thanks again.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back