Pets / Animals : perhaps we should get a pet forum

I know some of y'all may think I am a nut for posting this but before I do, I love my rabbits dangit with all of my heart and they are my babies and my world! for those who are pet owners, I am sure you understand where I am coming from. Okay enough of the mushy crap. let's get down to business.

I am extremely disappointed in Cadbury right now and he knows it. That's why he is hiding from me right now. I let him play with his brother midnight for a few and he's trying to tear midnight to pieces. I hear my Midnight squeaking and trying to run away from Cadbury. I had to yell at Cadbury, telling him "NO!"and that was not very nice of him to do that. He needs to stop being jealous every time I spend some time with Midnight. He is as much my son as Cadbury is. Now every time he sees Cadbury. He runs under my bed or under my covers and flinches scared out of his wits. Now Cadbury wants to try and crawl up on me, to get some affection. I told him to get away from me because I am so upset at him right now for what he did. OMG He is in so much trouble when I get back home. That's for sure! Aside from that, is there anyone on here who is a pet owner of two of the same kind of animal and have seen one be jealous of the other? what has happened in yall experiences and what did you do about it? also what kind of pet do you have? Otherwise, I'm hitting the road guys. Have a good memorial day weekend. :)

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Yep, you said it, I do think you are a nut for posting this, lol... Who gonna front the bill for a pet forum, the pet owners? I don't think so, lol...

Peace In,

I know some of y'all may think I am a nut for posting this but before I do, I love my rabbits dangit with all of my heart and they are my babies and my world! for those who are pet owners, I am sure you understand where I am coming from. Okay enough of the mushy crap. let's get down to business.

I am extremely disappointed in Cadbury right now and he knows it. That's why he is hiding from me right now. I let him play with his brother midnight for a few and he's trying to tear midnight to pieces. I hear my Midnight squeaking and trying to run away from Cadbury. I had to yell at Cadbury, telling him "NO!"and that was not very nice of him to do that. He needs to stop being jealous every time I spend some time with Midnight. He is as much my son as Cadbury is. Now every time he sees Cadbury. He runs under my bed or under my covers and flinches scared out of his wits. Now Cadbury wants to try and crawl up on me, to get some affection. I told him to get away from me because I am so upset at him right now for what he did. OMG He is in so much trouble when I get back home. That's for sure! Aside from that, is there anyone on here who is a pet owner of two of the same kind of animal and have seen one be jealous of the other? what has happened in yall experiences and what did you do about it? also what kind of pet do you have? Otherwise, I'm hitting the road guys. Have a good memorial day weekend. :)

Sister Legit-Writer ... i think this is a WONDERFUL IDEA !!! ... :toast: :toast: :toast:

I remembered seeing this thread out of the corner of my eye, and it's been on my mind all of these days !!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!! ... :love:

We now have a Pets / Animals Forum ... i got us ... :wink: ... Thank You !!! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back