Black Poetry : Perception

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
i love when i sea my Sistahs for example:

She might be bouncing with that walk nipples perked out right? so i perceive that in my life that the score is flowing smoothly as expected plus i need dark purple grapes to nourish my body so i can get drunk of the fullfillment and the older the sweeter wisdom comes without age numbering but growth of spiritual self...and when she switches to me that signals the nile river is coming flooded as the lands are moist ready for fertilizing so i plant my thoughts in the season needed so decisions made righteously can grow and also i must be turned on or staying turned on to see everything more clear
She might have small breasts and little booty small waistline but that little bumptie hips protruding while talking to me right? so i perceive that as my mindset is low of nurturing so i need some more for the high-sake and i need to grow more depending on the situation i'm handling at the time in space rotating plus i'm low on ends as far as currency goes to fuel my endeavors is how i take her small booty though with a small waistline i know i am sacrificing earthly to be hungrier spiritually so i'm on point as her hips signals my ambition will grow more and more...
She might have soft or hard feet painted or plain to include nails long or not right? I perceive that as my life either being soft on me while walking my journey or tough and etc so i hold fast depending on if she got heels on or flats
She might be talking to me and her breath is sweet without a freshener right? well that tells me my words are vital to the air so it must kind and inviting and the likes...always eat right soulfully and your gut instinct will provide the necessary wording to be sentence inside any imprisoned individual helping them setting themself free intuitively

Water purifies all giving life as bodies 2 breath made to mold a more beautiful escape fore true reality water purifies the absolute of insanities calm before after sweetly drifting standing nifty go leave transacting walking transactions full on stomachs robotic the sounds programmed by shapes plus ah constant voice commercial in between spaces still we live universal whether as barred bee phonetic circle ape twisted love letters shooter backwards translation latent sewn silkly satin smooth served cold ice creams when summer hops down business spiritually will is blooming out comes another birth clinching my berth over my last times is what eye am.

Book of ewe is the right book to half of hands and in the left is the experienced to be passed on or kept building blocks of memories mastering my highness with nature's dearest herbs although fruits expedites waste vegetables increase overall stamina plus a warm water sea salt shake in and around the gut instinct negativity removed instantly...

Loves,
how you impress me sincerely expressed nearly imprinted footprints far away i tracked them like i should as the two fluffy ears narrow face huffing coldly reaping its touch though my mane is bushy eyes glow mysterious. what is the crave of feelings underneath all drawers dressed up? why does it stick tucked? are thoughts being lubricated holding the forests packed together humbly the curl up to stand stronger bush aromatic plus there is a door kept locked away fore royal advancement and i have the keys when smell tells me please to heighten the smoothing ease eyes closed before the temple of said spit forth what is owed when coming inside riding destiny sideways back to front switches hit flipping passions side to side love is slowly done fun seriously of One before kisses fingertip touching toes to be curled and ankles dangled relaxed soft meets hard determined perfect....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back