Black Poetry : Perception

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE, Nov 17, 2013.

1. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i love when i sea my Sistahs for example:

She might be bouncing with that walk nipples perked out right? so i perceive that in my life that the score is flowing smoothly as expected plus i need dark purple grapes to nourish my body so i can get drunk of the fullfillment and the older the sweeter wisdom comes without age numbering but growth of spiritual self...and when she switches to me that signals the nile river is coming flooded as the lands are moist ready for fertilizing so i plant my thoughts in the season needed so decisions made righteously can grow and also i must be turned on or staying turned on to see everything more clear
    She might have small breasts and little booty small waistline but that little bumptie hips protruding while talking to me right? so i perceive that as my mindset is low of nurturing so i need some more for the high-sake and i need to grow more depending on the situation i'm handling at the time in space rotating plus i'm low on ends as far as currency goes to fuel my endeavors is how i take her small booty though with a small waistline i know i am sacrificing earthly to be hungrier spiritually so i'm on point as her hips signals my ambition will grow more and more...
    She might have soft or hard feet painted or plain to include nails long or not right? I perceive that as my life either being soft on me while walking my journey or tough and etc so i hold fast depending on if she got heels on or flats
    She might be talking to me and her breath is sweet without a freshener right? well that tells me my words are vital to the air so it must kind and inviting and the likes...always eat right soulfully and your gut instinct will provide the necessary wording to be sentence inside any imprisoned individual helping them setting themself free intuitively

2. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Water purifies all giving life as bodies 2 breath made to mold a more beautiful escape fore true reality water purifies the absolute of insanities calm before after sweetly drifting standing nifty go leave transacting walking transactions full on stomachs robotic the sounds programmed by shapes plus ah constant voice commercial in between spaces still we live universal whether as barred bee phonetic circle ape twisted love letters shooter backwards translation latent sewn silkly satin smooth served cold ice creams when summer hops down business spiritually will is blooming out comes another birth clinching my berth over my last times is what eye am.

3. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    They say body type matches the mental state of a hue man being that ultimately determines their match made in heaven but what if you didn't care about the body format needing that soulful love to do what is unexpected when we call receive and talk one at ah time listen first for the breathing.

4. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Book of ewe is the right book to half of hands and in the left is the experienced to be passed on or kept building blocks of memories mastering my highness with nature's dearest herbs although fruits expedites waste vegetables increase overall stamina plus a warm water sea salt shake in and around the gut instinct negativity removed instantly...

5. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Loves,
    how you impress me sincerely expressed nearly imprinted footprints far away i tracked them like i should as the two fluffy ears narrow face huffing coldly reaping its touch though my mane is bushy eyes glow mysterious. what is the crave of feelings underneath all drawers dressed up? why does it stick tucked? are thoughts being lubricated holding the forests packed together humbly the curl up to stand stronger bush aromatic plus there is a door kept locked away fore royal advancement and i have the keys when smell tells me please to heighten the smoothing ease eyes closed before the temple of said spit forth what is owed when coming inside riding destiny sideways back to front switches hit flipping passions side to side love is slowly done fun seriously of One before kisses fingertip touching toes to be curled and ankles dangled relaxed soft meets hard determined perfect....

6. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    perfection is how you seek no matter the answer is question pull closer to see in which direction then push since loves are within none on the outside is missing eyes look forward who is being pronounced as she though peace is settled winds air of endless adventures i travel far and near men and women they call themselves statuses upon more statuses although memories seam to put together another picture made as if i am a virgin well if i were did earth take it away or were the skies starry exploding after middle night?

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    follow me sweet elixir into my land where no body speaks of the past only the future steps plotted if you come back to life before mourning as the said seven days is theorem so go and be the number out of 144,000 while i be 1982 out of my whole entire class worldwide of graduates though none come closer than me in doing what is needed looks like earthly matters still on stations of television must eye switch them off or on? was there a question or an answer i spoke up on? yet curiosity and no boundary crosses roads open doe which way? lights are coming and if your house is on then what are the benefits inside and how can One be thicker?

8. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    the seven day and night theorem on moon day we are born constantly as new growth unseen by the untrained eyes suited best fore spiritual awakening...go harder along your stride tuesday sacrificing more monetary loss fore gain to intensify all rains of goodness blessed unto you...wednesday you find a peak to sit upon knowing point has an axiom to prove sharply recommended...thursday meditation relaxes feet alleviating pressures of stress from the big toes thumping soft is the touch under covers of pages hotter than expected plus never told nor pinched neither brushed either smell freshness or friday we all getting loaded up praying to the wrong extreme wishing over stand to be in even greater shape of body by saturday professing your gospel of trails crept in slept loving trials triangulated tree beau latent though you caught up faster thirstier to ride denying imperfection's ability to release perfection free style spoken daily within self trapped worded mystery combines with mystery leaving the same from the jump nothing gain plus nothing lost teaching is forever changes are stems ambition stalks finer grace raced won you have only of you deeper than the last times right? how does it feel to correct yourself over with around expecting you results....

9. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    i hear you perfecting yourself off ten turned on about your self higher than your lower self on nine felt touched in between your selves shelved...
    i smell chocolate wearing turquoise in due time dark purple lavender mixes well reflecting bold still formless times earth stays put constantly and love the crevices they creek silently turning rivers away from mouths rooted near base's sine wavy vegetation across the delta surreal is my reality creating manifestation very clever lever ever version son eye on no ye is thee underneath back from the dead walking my keys across the seas smaller than oceans combined as words though naturally revealing without egotistical destiny i am happy fore you feeling your need to reach out and respond like ah branch of wealth the uppity nature of stealth playful depths firm breasts of little wisdom though giving your babies all drips of milk as soul food darkest grown sweeter plump grapes are indeed tastier when ripe then again blueberries are much more beneficial without comparison even if nibbles of carrots temporary boosted beta carotene levels orange would be your lawyer stuck rind up arguing lime's adventures attention sets on with defeat written correspondence inspires ideas of a deeper agenda will flow let it be as silence begs passively patiently to be seized in wonderfully core though your koochie will not last up against the clock everyday ah virgin risks penetration which is a form of profound emancipation elongated anticipation while my thang is felt softest close upon my balls of word truthfully known to carry-out love angled from perceptions looking into my window of ah nu vue peek continuously if you must though all roses must grow and i am not finished by a long growing wider and longer greener plus stronger found me a lovah waiting on me walking gracefully sown beautifully....

10. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    how did focus become me? well let's see fore a moment or two....self expression is feeling fore me therefore i am opened enough like a season to be reaped but which serving of soul food i need to eat? personal business i have none and mourn about it as it is dead to me...the family everybody has and is turning trends into ways deeming to be best but i rather be spiritually higher choosing spiritual business over personal business really building economy plus business though opposite gender viewing me as a male has the tendency to form their own perception based on emotional touchings related to their heart beat pumping warming invitation as if marriage is a ceremony only done at will but marriage occurs daily and even without time and space i am married to life and i do get religious folks who do rituals such as this exchanging ideas based on what be leave summer to flock into spring or maybe sit in winter? mystery is plain to others words become more of a meaning being a trend to be understood as plain robotic language never should i give in agreeing with words spooning doses of loves i made crawls up earlier as the sun shines sol are we me as two eyes times faulty predictions and why hummingbirds keep coming back to visit or is virgo on the loose to be gemini uplifted out the earth she goes after being fertile with so many thought patterns of seeds she is stuck on mystic why me? is it because i kick up moist winds allowing waters to be felt gently breezy across the surfaces weaving through to be the secret of her lifetime? it is just one aspect of total personality formulated i no longer bother with books as i got my own to write daily right before witnesses eyes as they couldn't see me going home to my lady of the hour people mistaken earthly marriage and women as they talk it to be from the teeth of hills and valleys gums suppose to be thick enough enabling more chew grinding pieces of data constantly crumbled up sealed eternally....