Black Spirituality Religion : PERCEPTION DEFINES YOUR OUTLOOK ON REALITY

spanky says,
"...i had read this comparison, when I was 17 and used to hang out in Weiser's book store and the Warlock shop, in Brooklyn Heights, and studied Crowley, Regardie and Abremalin,..."

yea right, just like you were an expert on Afrikan religion
yoruba
fon
ewe
etc.,

:SuN049:

YOU KNOW!!!! JUST CAUSE YOU HANG IN THE FAMOUS WEISER BOOKSTORE, DONT MAKE YOU A EXPERT.. EVERYBODY A INTERNET GURU. WHERE THE PRACTITIONERS AT? WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO GETS THEIR HAND DIRTY INSTEAD OF THESE GOOGLE GURUS?

spanky says,
"...i had read this comparison, when I was 17 and used to hang out in Weiser's book store and the Warlock shop, in Brooklyn Heights, and studied Crowley, Regardie and Abremalin,..."

yea right, just like you were an expert on Afrikan religion
yoruba
fon
ewe
etc.,

:SuN049:
and you can post your love of Lucifer in your Yoruba wisgdom section, and tell the Borinqua community in Florida that you hail Lucifer and hail Satan like in a tape you were afraid to hear in reverse,
also now that the Carnival is oming up in the Domincan Republic at the end of next month do yourself a favor and stand in front of the mall down there and hand out flyers and tracts telling folks how much you love S Lucifer, as well as the post your buddy just made

then come back and let the Destee family know what kind of response you got

and you can post your love of Lucifer in your Yoruba wisgdom section, and tell the Borinqua community in Florida that you hail Lucifer and hail Satan like in a tape you were afraid to hear in reverse,
also now that the Carnival is oming up in the Domincan Republic at the end of next month do yourself a favor and stand in front of the mall down there and hand out flyers and tracts telling folks how much you love S Lucifer, as well as the post your buddy just made

then come back and let the Destee family know what kind of response you got
where did he go? another case of Glass House?

I better log off so he will feel confident enough to respond

then come back and let the Destee family know what kind of response you
got

AND THIS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.. IN VODOU (DOMINCAN AND HATIAN) LUCIFER IS A SPIRIT(ENTITY). SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS "HEY THAT OUR DUDE!" GET YR HANDS DIRTY PUTNEY AND STOP BEING A GOOGLE GURU

AND THIS WHAT WILL HAPPEN.. IN VODOU (DOMINCAN AND HATIAN) LUCIFER IS A SPIRIT(ENTITY). SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN IS "HEY THAT OUR DUDE!" GET YR HANDS DIRTY PUTNEY AND STOP BEING A GOOGLE GURU
do you realize how many people read this post, not just on Destee but the millions who read this post on google all over the worl, as well?

has that stuff done that to your mind?

how can you proselityze that to anyone?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back