Black People : Perception and Intrepretation

hellogood

BANNED
May 17, 2009
Originally Posted by blkbutterfly41
Welp, I think "reality" is similar to "truth", A lot has to do with individual perception and interpretation.

But interesting questions. I look froward to reading others responses.

i thought you made a brilliant point that reality is a relative of truth much like magnetism and electricity are cousins.

i'll take it a step further. Truth is not bound by words, truth just IS. Truth is subject to the laws of duality like everything else in the name of balance*. Good and Bad and you are so correct it's up to the individual to understand this concept. That truth lies in everyone's heart. You are either good hearted or you are not. Environment plays a bad role at times too, if you have a kid living a harsh life and he has to do what was he has to do to survive he can have a good heart but has to do what is considered bad things to survive. Then you can have a kid brought up in the finest of the surroundings and do the most devious things but he appears good hearted to the community. And when his truth shows they act surprised. I didn't mean to go on so long but your comment intrigued me. So yes i totally agree with you saying that perception has alot to do with this.

Now i've been wondering about perception and interpretation. Perception and interpretation is an interesting thing to me. Because those are characteristics of the human brain. No other organ in our body or the universe for the matter cares about "interpretation" like the human brain does, meaning if you can interpret you my will misinterpret too. This is where i'm going. Your body is comprised of approximately 5 trillion cells. How those cells know where to go and what to do it what we mean by the Divine presence in the universe. That Divine presence is the abitilty to CREATE and RECREATE. Which is the basis of what people refer to as GOD or The ALL KNOWING.

So back to misinterpretion. The heart and lungs "know" in order to stay alive, the heart MUST pump blood back and forth thru the body. The lungs "know" they must breathe oxygen in and release carbon dioxide. We recyle elements just like the universe recyles matter. The stomach gives us hunger pains, the throat gets thristy to let us "know" we should eat and drink because if we don't eat, the heart and the rest of the body can't survive without the energy we call nutrients and water.

The point i'm making is what does the human brain need to "interpret"? The only reason we are subject to intrepretation instead of KNOWING like the rest of the universe, is we live in survival mode and not spiritual mode. Everyone doesn't want to be denied and i can't blame them really, who doesn't want it all. But instead of building a togetherness of one, we find ways to destroy each other just in the same essence of how cancer cells invade a human body.

Now this is where i'm taking this, we have allowed ourselves to be bound by words and symbols, the universe is NOT bound by "words". The universe doesn't need definitions. It defines itself. It is not left up to intrepretion. Neither should we, but i don't need to go history to tell you why we let fear, fear based in words to break one of the powerful organs in the human body. The human body. How is this possible? Lungs "KNOW" they must breathe, they don't believe it they know. Stomach "knows" it must send out hunger pains to survive, it doesn't believe it, it KNOWS it. The throat gets thristy because it "KNOWS" water is needed to survive, it doesn't say hey i believe or don't believe i need water. IT KNOWS. This does all sounds so simplistic i know. But all i'm asking is how is it that the brain "believes" when it should KNOW, just like all of the universe. We are and possess the same power as the universe. There is no separation. We come from the DIVINE PRESENCE (GOD) so we are GOD too right. Why is it that we are born from a human mother yet we don't say we are not human right? So why is it that we come from a divine presence but yet we are not that divine presence. We are in more ways then one. But we allowed ourselves to separate from the universe by words, inneundo, allegory, perception and intrepretion. When there should be no intrepretation, we should all live fulls lives. But we allow false egos and illusions to rule our conscious couple that with the desire, we full short of our truth.

Let me give you another example of intrepretation and the english language. Each word has 10 different meanings sometimes and is built to confuse. Look at law books for example judges reference these and then render their intrepretation of them. Which is why there is no truth in law. Now look at a blueprint of a bridge. The engineer knows the blueprint is sound. They show it to someone and they say i'm going to interpret that you move the beam to the other side of the bridge. The bridge would fall down.
Somethings should not be left up to the bounds of intrepretion and neither should LIFE.

For the second question. Could reality exist if people did not ?? I would have to say, No. Because reality is based on interpretation , who's interpreting ??

Reality is not about people and intrepretation, reality is about reality and reality you said is a relative of the truth.
That's why i mentioned earlier in another post that's why we have true reality and pseudo reality. True reality is you sitting there reading this, is a reality, a true reality there is no intrepretation YOU ARE READING THIS, and feel it in your soul. A Pseudo reality can and is always left up to perception and interpretation. Yet it is a reality and a truth as well. A true pseudo reality if you may.
A reality left up to intrepretation.

thanks again for your comment

*Balance meaning positive and negative charges all elements of "matter seen and unseen, much like an electrical outlet needing a 2 prong connection and look at the human body, we have artery and veins. Arteries bring oxygen to the cells of the blood when the oxygen is used up by the blood the veins bring the blood back to the heart to be pumped to the lungs and send oxygen filled blood thru arteries to give oxygen to cells to survive so when can survive as a one body unit. Have you ever seen when they show how it looks to travel thru the human body on a molecular level, it's like traveling thru space. We need to recognize that we possess energy and power beyond words and inneundo

i thought you made a brilliant point that reality is a relative of truth much like magnetism and electricity are cousins.

i'll take it a step further. Truth is not bound by words, truth just IS. Truth is subject to the laws of duality like everything else in the name of balance*. Good and Bad and you are so correct it's up to the individual to understand this concept. That truth lies in everyone's heart. You are either good hearted or you are not. Environment plays a bad role at times too, if you have a kid living a harsh life and he has to do what was he has to do to survive he can have a good heart but has to do what is considered bad things to survive. Then you can have a kid brought up in the finest of the surroundings and do the most devious things but he appears good hearted to the community. And when his truth shows they act surprised. I didn't mean to go on so long but your comment intrigued me. So yes i totally agree with you saying that perception has alot to do with this.

Now i've been wondering about perception and interpretation. Perception and interpretation is an interesting thing to me. Because those are characteristics of the human brain. No other organ in our body or the universe for the matter cares about "interpretation" like the human brain does, meaning if you can interpret you my will misinterpret too. This is where i'm going. Your body is comprised of approximately 5 trillion cells. How those cells know where to go and what to do it what we mean by the Divine presence in the universe. That Divine presence is the abitilty to CREATE and RECREATE. Which is the basis of what people refer to as GOD or The ALL KNOWING.

So back to misinterpretion. The heart and lungs "know" in order to stay alive, the heart MUST pump blood back and forth thru the body. The lungs "know" they must breathe oxygen in and release carbon dioxide. We recyle elements just like the universe recyles matter. The stomach gives us hunger pains, the throat gets thristy to let us "know" we should eat and drink because if we don't eat, the heart and the rest of the body can't survive without the energy we call nutrients and water.

The point i'm making is what does the human brain need to "interpret"? The only reason we are subject to intrepretation instead of KNOWING like the rest of the universe, is we live in survival mode and not spiritual mode. Everyone doesn't want to be denied and i can't blame them really, who doesn't want it all. But instead of building a togetherness of one, we find ways to destroy each other just in the same essence of how cancer cells invade a human body.

Now this is where i'm taking this, we have allowed ourselves to be bound by words and symbols, the universe is NOT bound by "words". The universe doesn't need definitions. It defines itself. It is not left up to intrepretion. Neither should we, but i don't need to go history to tell you why we let fear, fear based in words to break one of the powerful organs in the human body. The human body. How is this possible? Lungs "KNOW" they must breathe, they don't believe it they know. Stomach "knows" it must send out hunger pains to survive, it doesn't believe it, it KNOWS it. The throat gets thristy because it "KNOWS" water is needed to survive, it doesn't say hey i believe or don't believe i need water. IT KNOWS. This does all sounds so simplistic i know. But all i'm asking is how is it that the brain "believes" when it should KNOW, just like all of the universe. We are and possess the same power as the universe. There is no separation. We come from the DIVINE PRESENCE (GOD) so we are GOD too right. Why is it that we are born from a human mother yet we don't say we are not human right? So why is it that we come from a divine presence but yet we are not that divine presence. We are in more ways then one. But we allowed ourselves to separate from the universe by words, inneundo, allegory, perception and intrepretion. When there should be no intrepretation, we should all live fulls lives. But we allow false egos and illusions to rule our conscious couple that with the desire, we full short of our truth.

Let me give you another example of intrepretation and the english language. Each word has 10 different meanings sometimes and is built to confuse. Look at law books for example judges reference these and then render their intrepretation of them. Which is why there is no truth in law. Now look at a blueprint of a bridge. The engineer knows the blueprint is sound. They show it to someone and they say i'm going to interpret that you move the beam to the other side of the bridge. The bridge would fall down.
Somethings should not be left up to the bounds of intrepretion and neither should LIFE.

Reality is not about people and intrepretation, reality is about reality and reality you said is a relative of the truth.
That's why i mentioned earlier in another post that's why we have true reality and pseudo reality. True reality is you sitting there reading this, is a reality, a true reality there is no intrepretation YOU ARE READING THIS, and feel it in your soul. A Pseudo reality can and is always left up to perception and interpretation. Yet it is a reality and a truth as well. A true pseudo reality if you may.
A reality left up to intrepretation.

*Balance meaning positive and negative charges all elements of "matter seen and unseen, much like an electrical outlet needing a 2 prong connection and look at the human body, we have artery and veins. Arteries bring oxygen to the cells of the blood when the oxygen is used up by the blood the veins bring the blood back to the heart to be pumped to the lungs and send oxygen filled blood thru arteries to give oxygen to cells to survive so when can survive as a one body unit. Have you ever seen when they show how it looks to travel thru the human body on a molecular level, it's like traveling thru space. We need to recognize that we possess energy and power beyond words and inneundo

With regard to "duality"

logically speaking, although I am chaos defined

What are your thoughts....

As the universe is ONE, how can the "concept" of duality exist. Would you not consider that part of the illusion, because it actually makes things "separate"

Lookin forward to your response, you are very intelligent.

Thank you for the kind response.

With regard to "duality"

logically speaking, although I am chaos defined

What are your thoughts....

As the universe is ONE, how can the "concept" of duality exist. Would you not consider that part of the illusion, because it actually makes things "separate"

Lookin forward to your response, you are very intelligent.

don't be fooled "chaos" has rules. if something has a presence no matter what it is as long as there's a presence there are rules. If there were no rule how would you measure chaos? That statement was not for you because you stated yourself as chaos defined. That was for people i've heard say chaos is a form of oblivion and randomness. Because they take chaos to mean just that chaos, out of control when chaos is actually in "reality" very much under control and has rules to follow just like everything else in the multiverse and beyond.

Now duality is just the ying and yang of the universe. The mother and father, the giver and the receiver, Day and night, dry and wet, Life and Death, Rich and Poor, heavy and light, light and dark, i could on and on here but you get the point. So i'm not expressing duality as a separation of the universe but a phenomenon that keeps the balance. Like predator and prey, Old and young Cycle and recycle. Because the universe is homeostasis if feeds off of an indestructible force, some may call that force the singularity or the point of oneness, some called it "GOD". But what ever it truly is, it is an infinite force. Our bodies are a duplicate of the universe. Think about it. Stars are born and they die, just the like blood cells are born and they die, skin cells are born and they die. I forgot how many months or years it takes to shed your skin but i think every three years you have a new "shell". So duality is what keeps the universe stable and balanced. Because is there was no "darkness" in the universe without light to measure it against.

Yes there is NO separation from all of us. WE ARE ONE. Duality doesn't separate is balances things. The separation is us, we are separate from each other..............................................................................in our minds.

Thank you so much again for totally getting "it".

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6736722752013377089&ei=8vYoS-LnAZyblAe2t42EBA&q=kymatica&hl=en#

Now i've been wondering about perception and interpretation. Perception and interpretation is an interesting thing to me. Because those are characteristics of the human brain. No other organ in our body or the universe for the matter cares about "interpretation" like the human brain does, meaning if you can interpret you my will misinterpret too. This is where i'm going. Your body is comprised of approximately 5 trillion cells. How those cells know where to go and what to do it what we mean by the Divine presence in the universe. That Divine presence is the ability to CREATE and RECREATE. Which is the basis of what people refer to as GOD or The ALL KNOWING.

So back to misinterpretation. The heart and lungs "know" in order to stay alive, the heart MUST pump blood back and forth thru the body. The lungs "know" they must breathe oxygen in and release carbon dioxide. We recycle elements just like the universe recycles matter. The stomach gives us hunger pains, the throat gets thirsty to let us "know" we should eat and drink because if we don't eat, the heart and the rest of the body can't survive without the energy we call nutrients and water.

The point i'm making is what does the human brain need to "interpret"? The only reason we are subject to interpretation instead of KNOWING like the rest of the universe, is we live in survival mode and not spiritual mode. Everyone doesn't want to be denied and i can't blame them really, who doesn't want it all. But instead of building a togetherness of one, we find ways to destroy each other just in the same essence of how cancer cells invade a human body.

Now this is where i'm taking this, we have allowed ourselves to be bound by words and symbols, the universe is NOT bound by "words". The universe doesn't need definitions. It defines itself. It is not left up to interpretation. Neither should we, but i don't need to go history to tell you why we let fear, fear based in words to break one of the powerful organs in the human body. The human body. How is this possible? Lungs "KNOW" they must breathe, they don't believe it they know. Stomach "knows" it must send out hunger pains to survive, it doesn't believe it, it KNOWS it. The throat gets thirsty because it "KNOWS" water is needed to survive, it doesn't say hey i believe or don't believe i need water. IT KNOWS. This does all sounds so simplistic i know. But all i'm asking is how is it that the brain "believes" when it should KNOW, just like all of the universe. We are and possess the same power as the universe. There is no separation. We come from the DIVINE PRESENCE (GOD) so we are GOD too right. Why is it that we are born from a human mother yet we don't say we are not human right? So why is it that we come from a divine presence but yet we are not that divine presence. We are in more ways then one. But we allowed ourselves to separate from the universe by words, innuendo, allegory, perception and interpretation. When there should be no interpretation, we should all live fulls lives. But we allow false egos and illusions to rule our conscious couple that with the desire, we full short of our truth.

Let me give you another example of interpretation and the english language. Each word has 10 different meanings sometimes and is built to confuse. Look at law books for example judges reference these and then render their interpretation of them. Which is why there is no truth in law. Now look at a blueprint of a bridge. The engineer knows the blueprint is sound. They show it to someone and they say i'm going to interpret that you move the beam to the other side of the bridge. The bridge would fall down.
Somethings should not be left up to the bounds of interpretation and neither should LIFE.

Reality is not about people and interpretation, reality is about reality and reality you said is a relative of the truth.
That's why i mentioned earlier in another post that's why we have true reality and pseudo reality. True reality is you sitting there reading this, is a reality, a true reality there is no interpretation YOU ARE READING THIS, and feel it in your soul. A Pseudo reality can and is always left up to perception and interpretation. Yet it is a reality and a truth as well. A true pseudo reality if you may.
A reality left up to interpretation.

*Balance meaning positive and negative charges all elements of "matter seen and unseen, much like an electrical outlet needing a 2 prong connection and look at the human body, we have artery and veins. Arteries bring oxygen to the cells of the blood when the oxygen is used up by the blood the veins bring the blood back to the heart to be pumped to the lungs and send oxygen filled blood thru arteries to give oxygen to cells to survive so when can survive as a one body unit. Have you ever seen when they show how it looks to travel thru the human body on a molecular level, it's like traveling thru space. We need to recognize that we possess energy and power beyond words and innuendo

lol Well, Thank you for the honor, But I truly can't add a thing. Well, explained and well said !!!

Proving that intellect alone is great , But when you mastered how to explain and relay it well , We all gain tremendously!! Excellent thread !!

Truly , Thank you !!

That truth lies in everyone's heart. You are either good hearted or you are not. Environment plays a bad role at times too, if you have a kid living a harsh life and he has to do what was he has to do to survive he can have a good heart but has to do what is considered bad things to survive

Take a look at a book called "Lord of the Flies"
several movies were made from it and the premiss is hat you express, nurtures, prominence over nature.

That is why social engineering is so important.

Knowing how to control what the IN THING is fo those who will eventually become adults.

That is the reason why the destruction of culture is importnt for any type of enslavement or reenslavement, economic, political or physical.

Lookat the peer pressure use in the spread of gangs.

now take those same youth,
and look at thier ancestors at that age 600 years ago,
the peer pressre then was towards scholastic excellence, and dedication to the community, and many will have you believe that there was no formal education in subsaharan africa at that time.

Perception is subject to Conception if and only if mass interpretation of things and subjects are not enforced, by those seeking toopress or manipulate.

Example;

The Concept of president Obama, a Black Democrat running for office and speaking to folks in Berlin, was from the German contemporary stand point a universal triumph against not only racism but the neocon agenda.

Go back to the 30s and 40s at that same exact location in Berlin and they woul have ripped the flesh off the bones of any Black woman child or man they saw walking down the street becuase,
their Conception was interfeared
with to cause a Perception
intitiated by the propaganda of governmental and oligarchal ,
forced Interpretation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back