Black People : Pepsi Is this true about Pepsi

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 11, 2012.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I can't believe this story about Pepsi is true. Can somebody help confirm or deny this story:

(NaturalNews) The Obama Administration has given its blessing to PepsiCo to continue utilizing the services of a company that produces flavor chemicals for the beverage giant using aborted human fetal tissue. LifeSiteNews.com reports that the Obama Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided that PepsiCo's arrangement with San Diego, Cal.-based Senomyx, which produces flavor enhancing chemicals for Pepsi using human embryonic kidney tissue, simply constitutes "ordinary business operations."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html#ixzz268G47Tc9

2. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    it's false. anyone with common sense should know that.

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I don't appreciate your comment. i already said I didn't believe it

4. SlickBeast

SlickBeast Well-Known Member MEMBER

Australia
    Programmer/Game developer
    Ratings:
    +361
    I'm not talking about you. more like in general sense.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

Is the petition against pepsi also false? It may be hard to believe, but didn't Coca Cola once use cocaine in their product? LOL - what do i mean 'once used to'. Ya'll soda drinkers be running around high as hell and don't even know it.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/05/30/pepsi-ignores-criticism-on-use-of-aborted-cells-in-research/

http://www.coloradorighttolife.org/node/310

6. legit-writer

legit-writer Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    they say that same thing about makeup too, how it's made from dead fetuses. I dunno if that is true or not. Luckily I don't wear make up, so really I could care less, but I DO DRINK PEPSI SOMETIMES!!!

7. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    actually the way things are today in the world, it's hard to believe what's true or not anymore. only way to find out is research, research, research! you'd be surprised what you find out regardless of how insane it may sound.

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    they actually eat aborted fetuses in some asian countries as a delicacy...
    so it is not out the realms of comprehension.....

yuck....brother j says yuck!

one love
    khasm

9. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    I would have to say it is true. Once they opened the door to stem cell research a can of worms was opened...more like pandoras box. This is why the Bush administration appeared so apprehensive about it (if you can believe that, for all the wickedness that the Bush family is responsible for) Some things are stranger than fiction. You really dont know what the hell youre eating or drinking these days unless you grow/make it yourself.

Check out these facts look it all up if you dont believe me.

Fluoride-
    Is known to cause brain and tooth damage among a host of other ailments with extended exposure yet it is in dam near every water product you can think of along with tooth paste and dentist stand by its "benefits" and want to brand you with this brain killer each time you visit. No thankds Doc!
    They put fluoride in the water at the Nazi concentration camps to make the people docile and complacent.
    Its used in plants where flouridated water is used to make breakfast cereals!
    Accidental Fluoride spill was cleaned up by men in HAZMAT suits a few years back in a parking lot some where the crap literally ate through the pavement.
    Oh and I forgot to add that its in the vast majority of the American water supply. We cook with it, drink it and bathe in it and wonder why Americans are so stupid!?
    Aspartame-
    This crap causes neurapathy, cancer, agrivates diabetes and a host of other ailments too and guess what it was FDA approved in the 1970s after decades of lobbying to keep it off the market for its deadly affects on humans. This crap is in nearly every sugary product from diet sodas to bubble gum and cereals and has been blocked from the market in various countries.

BPA- Bisphenol A- The risk from exposure is striking, according to the study. Increase one "standard deviation" — a statistical measure — and the risk of cardiovascular diseases like angina, heart attack and coronary heart disease increases 39%. Those with the highest concentrations of the chemical had three times the odds of showing cardiovascular disease, and 2.5 times the odds of having diabetes, as compared to those with the lowest evidence of exposure.

Read more: http://www.thedailygreen.com/environmental-news/latest/bisphenol-a-47091604#ixzz26Gn3h4Gq

Yet this crap is in BABY BOTTLES, FOOD/WATER CONTAINERS!!

10. legit-writer

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    dayum girl you done laid the law DOWN!