Black People : People You Wanna Promote - But Then They Say Something Krazee ... ??!!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever heard / read / saw someone on the Internet, where they are saying logical, sound, reasonable things that might work for us as a people ... you're encouraged by what you're hearing ... and then ... as you continue listening ... they say something completely krazee ??!!! ... :eeek: ... has that ever happened to you?

Occasionally i get the chance to surf the Internet and listen to what some other folk are saying, that aren't at destee ... and i be like ... "Yeah! That's Wassup!!! ... and i be like bookmarking their spot ... thinking i'm gonna come back home and post a thread and share their insight with the Family, links to their site, alla that ... and then ... when i return to hear them again ... BAMMMMM !!!! ... :court: ... they say some of the most foolish stuff i've ever heard ... :eeek: ... that don't even match all the other wise stuff i heard ... and i'm left confuzzled and reluctant to promote them here ... because ... well ... i don't want nobody think'n i agree with that krazee part ... and ... well ... i just never say nuth'n ... :shame:

I guess folk kood say the same about me ... huh ... ?? ... :look: ... be like ... i was agree'n wit her for a minute ... then she started talk'n krazee .... :nuts: ... :lol:

It's some krazee folk out here on this Internet ... free to say what ever they please ... sorta ... :teach:

Is it just me ... or does this happen to yall too ... ?? ... :look:

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Have you ever heard / read / saw someone on the Internet, where they are saying logical, sound, reasonable things that might work for us as a people ... you're encouraged by what you're hearing ... and then ... as you continue listening ... they say something completely krazee ??!!! ... :eeek: ... has that ever happened to you?

Occasionally i get the chance to surf the Internet and listen to what some other folk are saying, that aren't at destee ... and i be like ... "Yeah! That's Wassup!!! ... and i be like bookmarking their spot ... thinking i'm gonna come back home and post a thread and share their insight with the Family, links to their site, alla that ... and then ... when i return to hear them again ... BAMMMMM !!!! ... :court: ... they say some of the most foolish stuff i've ever heard ... :eeek: ... that don't even match all the other wise stuff i heard ... and i'm left confuzzled and reluctant to promote them here ... because ... well ... i don't want nobody think'n i agree with that krazee part ... and ... well ... i just never say nuth'n ... :shame:

I guess folk kood say the same about me ... huh ... ?? ... :look: ... be like ... i was agree'n wit her for a minute ... then she started talk'n krazee .... :nuts: ... :lol:

It's some krazee folk out here on this Internet ... free to say what ever they please ... sorta ... :teach:

Thanks in advance.

Destee

:rofl:

Yes! I watch alot of youtube videos... Yanno, some funny, some goofy, some self help, political...All kinds. Buuuuut Some-times i run into a few where the person is preaching straight fire. I mean it be cleanzing to the soul! All of a sudden a sound goes off in mid air of a statement.

It sortof sound like...when a record needle screeches on an album. Eaarrrpp!
The first stage after hearing something krazy I'm like this...>:SuN045: then like this...>:SuN024: ...in about 3 more past seconds
...i'm stuck like this....>:whee: for atleast another 5 m inutes until i close the darn blog out!

So....Yaaah! I have! And sometimes it be me!:SuN016:

I know ur talk'n bout me Sister Destee!? :balloon:But you knew i was crazy b4 you watched me! :lol:

:rofl:

Yes! I watch alot of youtube videos... Yanno, some funny, some goofy, some self help, political...All kinds. Buuuuut Some-times i run into a few where the person is preaching straight fire. I mean it be cleanzing to the soul! All of a sudden a sound goes off in mid air of a statement.

It sortof sound like...when a record needle screeches on an album. Eaarrrpp!
The first stage after hearing something krazy I'm like this...>:SuN045: then like this...>:SuN024: ...in about 3 more past seconds
...i'm stuck like this....>:whee: for atleast another 5 m inutes until i close the darn blog out!

So....Yaaah! I have! And sometimes it be me!:SuN016:

I know ur talk'n bout me Sister Destee!? :balloon:But you knew i was crazy b4 you watched me! :lol:

lol Sister ... nooooooo ... i aint count'n the ones i knew was krazee in advance ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... hahahaha ... :)

Nooo Sister ... Gurl ... i mean ... YESSSSSSS ... Sister ... i just got dun like this ... i was finna add a whole series of videos from this Brother ... 7 or 8 of 'em ... i mean ... the Brother was bringing the knowledge ... i was like ... yes ... Yes ... YESSS !!! ... and then ... in another video ... he said ... "Sometimes you gotta beat your women, if they can't be obedient" ... :SuN045: ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... Ohhhh Lawd!! ... :SuN024: ... :lol: ... hahahahahaaa ... i'm look'n just like you look above ... :rofl: ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... slowly back'n away from da pc and everything!

Shooot ... i even had a Sister one time that got me ... i was like ... "Yeah! Preach Sister!" ... then ... i looked a little further ... and just like you said ... :SuN024: ... so i mozy on back home ... to our own krazee people ... and just be thankful for our little bit of krazee ... 'cause it's a whole bunch of krazee out there on that Internet!

Whew! :)

Love You and Yo' Krazee ... :love:

Destee

lol Sister ... nooooooo ... i aint count'n the ones i knew was krazee in advance ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... hahahaha ... :)

Nooo Sister ... Gurl ... i mean ... YESSSSSSS ... Sister ... i just got dun like this ... i was finna add a whole series of videos from this Brother ... 7 or 8 of 'em ... i mean ... the Brother was bringing the knowledge ... i was like ... yes ... Yes ... YESSS !!! ... and then ... in another video ... he said ... "Sometimes you gotta beat your women, if they can't be obedient" ... :SuN045: ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... Ohhhh Lawd!! ... :SuN024: ... :lol: ... hahahahahaaa ... i'm look'n just like you look above ... :rofl: ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... slowly back'n away from da pc and everything!

Shooot ... i even had a Sister one time that got me ... i was like ... "Yeah! Preach Sister!" ... then ... i looked a little further ... and just like you said ... :SuN024: ... so i mozy on back home ... to our own krazee people ... and just be thankful for our little bit of krazee ... 'cause it's a whole bunch of krazee out there on that Internet!

Whew! :)

Love You and Yo' Krazee ... :love:

Destee

Oooh! :SuN013:

"Sometimes you gotta beat your women, if they can't be obedient"

WOW! :whee: Where is the icon for shake'n that crazy mess off?

YEAH! OH YEAH! That is some kind of Crazy! I just got the visual of him saying it tooo! I could see the seriousness and urgency in his face.

I think i saw that one sometime back! Can't remember the guy name though, but i remember a force of fire leaving my body after he said it!
I remember thinkin..."Bbbboy, if you even look like your gonna raise your hand....your gonna draw back a nub!"

Thanks in advance.

Destee

Yeah, I remember a few years back wanting to rallying behind a lot of people because they seemed to speak so much truth, but then, as you stated, something crazy would come out of their mouth, and I'd be like, "I ain't down for that!". It was confusing me that so many could have such agreeable points, but then instantly say something that throws the whole thing off, making it hard to explain them to others you wanted to rally with you.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back