Black People : People You Wanna Promote - But Then They Say Something Krazee ... ??!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever heard / read / saw someone on the Internet, where they are saying logical, sound, reasonable things that might work for us as a people ... you're encouraged by what you're hearing ... and then ... as you continue listening ... they say something completely krazee ??!!! ... :eeek: ... has that ever happened to you?

Occasionally i get the chance to surf the Internet and listen to what some other folk are saying, that aren't at destee ... and i be like ... "Yeah! That's Wassup!!! ... and i be like bookmarking their spot ... thinking i'm gonna come back home and post a thread and share their insight with the Family, links to their site, alla that ... and then ... when i return to hear them again ... BAMMMMM !!!! ... :court: ... they say some of the most foolish stuff i've ever heard ... :eeek: ... that don't even match all the other wise stuff i heard ... and i'm left confuzzled and reluctant to promote them here ... because ... well ... i don't want nobody think'n i agree with that krazee part ... and ... well ... i just never say nuth'n ... :shame:

I guess folk kood say the same about me ... huh ... ?? ... :look: ... be like ... i was agree'n wit her for a minute ... then she started talk'n krazee .... :nuts: ... :lol:

It's some krazee folk out here on this Internet ... free to say what ever they please ... sorta ... :teach:

Is it just me ... or does this happen to yall too ... ?? ... :look:

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :rofl:

Yes! I watch alot of youtube videos... Yanno, some funny, some goofy, some self help, political...All kinds. Buuuuut Some-times i run into a few where the person is preaching straight fire. I mean it be cleanzing to the soul! All of a sudden a sound goes off in mid air of a statement.

It sortof sound like...when a record needle screeches on an album. Eaarrrpp!
    The first stage after hearing something krazy I'm like this...>:SuN045: then like this...>:SuN024: ...in about 3 more past seconds
    ...i'm stuck like this....>:whee: for atleast another 5 m inutes until i close the darn blog out!

So....Yaaah! I have! And sometimes it be me!:SuN016:

I know ur talk'n bout me Sister Destee!? :balloon:But you knew i was crazy b4 you watched me! :lol:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

lol Sister ... nooooooo ... i aint count'n the ones i knew was krazee in advance ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... hahahaha ... :)

Nooo Sister ... Gurl ... i mean ... YESSSSSSS ... Sister ... i just got dun like this ... i was finna add a whole series of videos from this Brother ... 7 or 8 of 'em ... i mean ... the Brother was bringing the knowledge ... i was like ... yes ... Yes ... YESSS !!! ... and then ... in another video ... he said ... "Sometimes you gotta beat your women, if they can't be obedient" ... :SuN045: ... :lol: ... hahahaha ... Ohhhh Lawd!! ... :SuN024: ... :lol: ... hahahahahaaa ... i'm look'n just like you look above ... :rofl: ... :lol: ... hahahahaha ... slowly back'n away from da pc and everything!

Shooot ... i even had a Sister one time that got me ... i was like ... "Yeah! Preach Sister!" ... then ... i looked a little further ... and just like you said ... :SuN024: ... so i mozy on back home ... to our own krazee people ... and just be thankful for our little bit of krazee ... 'cause it's a whole bunch of krazee out there on that Internet!

Whew! :)

Love You and Yo' Krazee ... :love:

Destee

4. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102

Oooh! :SuN013:

"Sometimes you gotta beat your women, if they can't be obedient"

WOW! :whee: Where is the icon for shake'n that crazy mess off?

YEAH! OH YEAH! That is some kind of Crazy! I just got the visual of him saying it tooo! I could see the seriousness and urgency in his face.

I think i saw that one sometime back! Can't remember the guy name though, but i remember a force of fire leaving my body after he said it!
    I remember thinkin..."Bbbboy, if you even look like your gonna raise your hand....your gonna draw back a nub!"

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317

Yeah, I remember a few years back wanting to rallying behind a lot of people because they seemed to speak so much truth, but then, as you stated, something crazy would come out of their mouth, and I'd be like, "I ain't down for that!". It was confusing me that so many could have such agreeable points, but then instantly say something that throws the whole thing off, making it hard to explain them to others you wanted to rally with you.

6. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I watch a lot of videos from blacks that deal with religion and our history, And yes, they say sumtin that have me looking side ways.:nuts:

The ones that always get me are the ones that decry assimilating white culture and buying goods from the white man, all the while they are dressed in their white Tees, throw backs, Rangler jeans, etc..:lol:

Peace!

7. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,135

:11900: .o0( I don't say anything near this bad and you cuss me out. No good deed goes unpunished )

8. CSmith

CSmith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +213
    Every now and then we all say something stupid. I'm curious to hear what it was, unless you already posted it and I didn't see it (praying to god it's not me on another forum). Sometimes people are sarcastic over the Internets and it's difficult to know whether they're being real or they're just being silly.

9. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    On the real though, sometimes you gotta beat*--I'll stop there!

I tend to not listen to rants and disorganized thought. Or talk in general.

But I know what is meant. Some folk get on a podium and run with it.

That's why I gotta give respect to Frances Cress-Welsing and Marimba Ani. Those Sisters have been saying the same things over and over, and they never really go outside of their expertise. Many other speakers take it everywhere that they ever dabbled. These Sisters stay on point. Welsing with her White Genetic Fear and Marimba Ani with Yurugu.

Here's what I mean in particular: http://imixwhatilike.org/2013/07/19/drs-frances-cress-welsing-and-marimba-ani-the-meeting/

Focused and one-dimensional. None of that--"Economics, Economics, Economics; but Culture!!!"

*Joke. I would not want to beat a woman--or a man for that matter.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

lol Sister ... at you could see the seriousness and urgency in his face ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... hahahahaha

... a force of fire leaving your body ... :lol: ... :rofl: ... hahahahaha ... :)

lol @ you saw that one ... :lol: ... there's more than one of 'em Sister ... :rofl: ... hahahahah ... oh gosh !!! ... :SuN024:

Gurl ... thing is ... there are Sisters there Amen'n 'em ... i be like ... what is this world coming to!

Love You!

Destee