Black Sports : Penalizing Penn State

Should Penn State be given the Death penalty?

• I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If he (Sanduski) were black 2+2 would equal 25 for the nigg##. Tell the truth and shame the devil. Peace

The fact is, he isnt black though

The guy's a lowlife, he has been convicted, etc. But if either or you expect that-- in and of itself --to lead to fairer sentencing places--in spite of the person's racial background-- you're kidding each other...

Only backing the reform efforts of Angela Davis etc. might or will bring that about...

Though the exposing of the hypocrisy and deceit of the would be defenders of the white status quo will move things along a wee bit faster...

FYI...

I will be blunt and straight to the point on this. Anyone that had an inkling of sexual abuse to children in this matter and did not act in accord to what someone with even a modicum of dignity would do needs to burn and burn slowly and painfully. We are talking about kids being compromised by a fvckin' beast. I swear to all of you if any fool did this to any of my children their head would be my trophy and I would probably not be a "free" man for long afterwards.

Note, this post is not to get everyone on my strong reactionary accord as I know people are different. Just think, we were all youngsters and some of us have youngsters, or at least know some youngsters relatively well. When I think about that and what happened I cannot get beyond that. Sorry, but in my opinion there can be no mercy on any of their souls.

The guy's a lowlife, he has been convicted, etc. But if either or you expect that-- in and of itself --to lead to fairer sentencing places--in spite of the person's racial background-- you're kidding each other...

Only backing the reform efforts of Angela Davis etc. might or will bring that about...

Though the exposing of the hypocrisy and deceit of the would be defenders of the white status quo will move things along a wee bit faster...

FYI...

He will get hius in prison. I'm betting he wasnt the only pedophile involved

I will be blunt and straight to the point on this. Anyone that had an inkling of sexual abuse to children in this matter and did not act in accord to what someone with even a modicum of dignity would do needs to burn and burn slowly and painfully. We are talking about kids being compromised by a fvckin' beast. I swear to all of you if any fool did this to any of my children their head would be my trophy and I would probably not be a "free" man for long afterwards.

Note, this post is not to get everyone on my strong reactionary accord as I know people are different. Just think, we were all youngsters and some of us have youngsters, or at least know some youngsters relatively well. When I think about that and what happened I cannot get beyond that. Sorry, but in my opinion there can be no mercy on any of their souls.

I see nothing wrong with everyone being on one accord on this. Moreover, I got money saying he wasnt a lone wolf

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back