Black Sports : Penalizing Penn State

Should Penn State be given the Death penalty?

• I dont know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
peace

If you think about it, the program will die out in a few years anyway. What parent is going to want to subject their child to that 'program'. If i'm the parent, i'm thinking that they probably haven't caught everyone that had something to do with it, or who was in the know and helped to cover it up.

When i saw the older players, like Franco Harris and others coming back to speak up on behalf of Paterno and the 'program' i had a feeling there was much more to it. The sad part is that it was common knowledge amongst black student's and i think one was killed for speaking up about it after he was warned. So why on earth would Franco come out to protect something he knows is a lie? Now that it's confirmed i wonder if he still feels the same way about Paterno.

I think they're going to tear the guy's statue down any day now.. This whole scandal and cover up just shows once again their true nature. If someone like paterno covers up for a homosexual or pedhophile whose assaulting children, or anyone for that matter, that also makes paterno a homosexual and a pedhophile once removed.....

I think back to my teenage years when this guy was celebrated every saturday on the football field and already being considered to be a legend back in the 80's, to now seeing what was going on behind the scene's that he had full knowledge of and didn't do a thing about it. In my mind this man wasn't ish!!!

9027282-large.jpg

These people write it in their history books that we all have read in the school systems that " Greece and Rome were the foundation of their great (European) culture and ecconomic and religious worship systems. With this clear revelation that we all were taught, why is it so hard for us to understand what they are telling us? Hell go back and study true Greek and Roman political, ecconomical, and sexual practices. Ray Charles could see this. Why do you think the Greek Bible leaves the female out of the God Head in Genesis 2:24? It states clearly that humans were made in the image of "God", BOTH MALE AND FEMALE MADE HE THEM. One of the images of god had to be, was A FEMALE. This would be wrong if there are no females on planet earth today. Someone has re-interpreted clear scripture to make it mean what they want it to mean. Sounds like the female MOTHER GODDESS was put on the back burner because the Romans and Greek did not respect the value of their women as equals in value and status, so they changed it as the whiteman does everything else that he does not like...... Opps, I forgot what I read in my history studies. The men didn't like or respect women, they praised man on man love and sexual relationships. The point is Sanduski is following a long history and tradition that they cherish.The people at the top or board members, stearing committee, and trustees are shaking in their boots because he was in the click and could spill the beans on all of the rest of them. Paterno kept his mouth shut and played like he did not know about it. He was securing his families status with the big boys. This thing could blow up to be the end of all of the extra corriculam programs at The Hallowed Walls Of Pen. State. Remeamber this though, "Money Talks and Bullship Walks." Peace

peace

If you think about it, the program will die out in a few years anyway. What parent is going to want to subject their child to that 'program'. If i'm the parent, i'm thinking that they probably haven't caught everyone that had something to do with it, or who was in the know and helped to cover it up.

When i saw the older players, like Franco Harris and others coming back to speak up on behalf of Paterno and the 'program' i had a feeling there was much more to it. The sad part is that it was common knowledge amongst black student's and i think one was killed for speaking up about it after he was warned. So why on earth would Franco come out to protect something he knows is a lie? Now that it's confirmed i wonder if he still feels the same way about Paterno.

I think they're going to tear the guy's statue down any day now.. This whole scandal and cover up just shows once again their true nature. If someone like paterno covers up for a homosexual or pedhophile whose assaulting children, or anyone for that matter, that also makes paterno a homosexual and a pedhophile once removed.....

I think back to my teenage years when this guy was celebrated every saturday on the football field and already being considered to be a legend back in the 80's, to now seeing what was going on behind the scene's that he had full knowledge of and didn't do a thing about it. In my mind this man wasn't ish!!!

9027282-large.jpg

The alumni of a touted program dont see it that way. They only remember the good stuff. Paterno being a serial killer/wife abuser/etc, means nothing to them. Because they only saw the good. So they are going to fight for the program.

peace

9027282-large.jpg

The alumni of a touted program dont see it that way. They only remember the good stuff. Paterno being a serial killer/wife abuser/etc, means nothing to them. Because they only saw the good. So they are going to fight for the program.

These people write it in their history books that we all have read in the school systems that " Greece and Rome were the foundation of their great (European) culture and ecconomic and religious worship systems. With this clear revelation that we all were taught, why is it so hard for us to understand what they are telling us? Hell go back and study true Greek and Roman political, ecconomical, and sexual practices. Ray Charles could see this. Why do you think the Greek Bible leaves the female out of the God Head in Genesis 2:24? It states clearly that humans were made in the image of "God", BOTH MALE AND FEMALE MADE HE THEM. One of the images of god had to be was A FEMALE. This would be wrong if there are no females on planet earth today. Someone has re-interpreted clear scripture to make it mean what they want it to mean. Sounds like the female MOTHER GODDESS was put on the back burner because the Romans and Greek did not respect the value of their women as equals in value and status, so they changed it as the whiteman does everything else that he does not like...... Opps, I forgot what I read in my history studies. The men didn't like or respect women, they praised man on man love and sexual relationships. The point is Sanduski is following a long history and tradition that they cherish.The people at the top or board members, stearing committee, and trustees are shaking in their boots because he was in the click and could spill the beans on all of the rest of them. Paterno kept his mouth shut and played like he did not know about it. He was securing his families status with the big boys. This thing could blow up to be the end of all of the extra corriculam programs at The Hallowed Walls Of Pen. State. Remeamber this though, "Money Talks and Bullship Walks." Peace

Uhm,......,wha?????? This is a stretch

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back