Chief Elder Osiris : Pearls Of Divine Wisdom, Pass It Own, Should You Desire.

Chief Elder Osiris

Jan 3, 2002
Pearls Of Divine Wisdom, Pass It Own, Should You Desire.

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep On Sharing The Divine Truth, Maybe, Just Maybe Somebody Black Might Hear You.

Should you to desire to have perfect conduct, to be free from every evil to confront your life, then above all, guard against the vice of a vain faulty mind.

A faulty vain mind is profanely grievous, which there is no cure, just replacement.

There is no treatment for such an inappropriate Mind, it embroil Husband and Wife, Mother and Son and Father and Daughter, it is what keep Mother and Father, the root of a nation apart.

A Faulty Mind is the compound for evil, it is a bundle of belief, which is the cause for all evil.

That person endures whose rule is Divine Thinking, the law of Harmony,order and Balance thought, who walk the cycle of a perfect spirit, which lead to lasting peace.

On the other hand, there will be left a legacy of Vain ego, envy and jealousy, the ingredients that reside in a faulty Mind.

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2010

Nameless

Banned
Aug 26, 2010
Pearls Of Divine Wisdom, Pass It Own, Should You Desire.

By Chief Elder Osiris

There Is Much More Where This Come From
o_akkebala2002@yahoo.com

Keep On Sharing The Divine Truth, Maybe, Just Maybe Somebody Black Might Hear You.

Should you to desire to have perfect conduct, to be free from every evil to confront your life, then above all, guard against the vice of a vain faulty mind.

A faulty vain mind is profanely grievous, which there is no cure, just replacement.

There is no treatment for such an inappropriate Mind, it embroil Husband and Wife, Mother and Son and Father and Daughter, it is what keep Mother and Father, the root of a nation apart.

A Faulty Mind is the compound for evil, it is a bundle of belief, which is the cause for all evil.

That person endures whose rule is Divine Thinking, the law of Harmony,order and Balance thought, who walk the cycle of a perfect spirit, which lead to lasting peace.

On the other hand, there will be left a legacy of Vain ego, envy and jealousy, the ingredients that reside in a faulty Mind.

Hoteph

Osiris
Chief Elder
copyright@2010

he brought me into this with the knowledge that i wouldn't destroy him

Elder

there is a cure for this MIND and that is Love (it's essence)

you have to understand who or whatever put those thoughts there will reap what they sew

not replacement but refinement and reformation

he will endure only my Love, Love is my wrath, and how sweet it is

I taste victory, smell fear, see tomorrow, reject the past, and claim mine

i'm not capable of destruction, so they can't use me to help destroy what they have created

i have MIND and I have my "step son"

and even tho the seed is not my "child" I MADE HIM MINE

My "husband" "father" "son" and "friend" (God) has agreed to adopt them

he is doing this for me, and I will never turn on him, NEVER

he has feeling and so do I

so what am I saying

I am saying that Lucifer the human homosexual is my spouse

he may be "acting" like an idiot, but he is far from ignorance

u can't lock him up here forever, his debt to this world is expired, and he will return to me

like I have returned to him

took 20 years, but hey whose keeping track of "time"

their safe, and my respectful suggestion is u save urs, or they will turn on u, this is a law of "nature"

peace Elder have a great day today.

Nameless

Banned
Aug 26, 2010
oh, my bad

let me make it clear

Scott is my brother, he is the homo, and ashamed of himself

my brother wants my husband

and i wanna kill my brother for that, but i know better

he will expire and start from the beginning

my brother wants my power because he feels we should keep it in the family

but his brother in law is a better man

for every jesus there is a judus

scott gave kris the beats to make my music and when and if i do beam up, my brother gonna get his u know what kicked by a "girl"

punk, cat

so when i say lucifer the human being..... i'm meaning what they tried to do to my man

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned by her own brother

and his son, my nephew and step son, he wit me

it's a done deal and no turning back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nilevalley Black People : Pearls of wisdom Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Neither cast your pearls before swine Christian Study Group 14
CosmicMessenger Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Give What Is Holy To The Dogs. Don't Cast Your Pearls Before Swine. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
Bluewater Black Poetry : The Rarest Pearls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
S Black Poetry : String of Pearls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
I Black Entertainment : (POP) Sade - Pearls Black Entertainment 1
R Black Positive People : Black Pearls... Black People Doing Positive Things 0
S Black Poetry : numbers (aka pearls II) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
S Black Poetry : pearls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
alyce Black Poetry : Stringing Pearls (repost for my parents) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
alyce Black Poetry : stringin pearls Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : There Is No Benefit In Hearing The Divine Truth Black People Open Forum 3
C Black People : Who Is Divine And What Is Divinity? Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Spirituality Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine And Human Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Truth About Black Lives Matters Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : Let Me Share This Divine Truth With You Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : What Happen To The Universal Divine Black Beings? Black People Open Forum 2
C Black People : Belief Create The Fool But Divine Knowledge Give Birth To Wisdom. Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Divine Living Comes With Freedom Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : A Divine Message To The Black Afrikans In America Not By Choice!!! Black People Open Forum 0
J Black Poetry : Juicy sexual color of dark skin in the head is only one word: Divine. My juicy, sweet, goddess. The figure is like a boom boom cool rap beat bass from Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : When You Do Not Know What God The Divine Essence , The Greater Good Is, Then You Are Not Qualified To Reference God In Anything You Say Or Do!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Often and many times soften minds with plenty rhymes he do amaze with a new craze make a crew praise grip minds when he sip wine look on the divine we Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Divine Spiritual Integrity Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : It Compromise Not, The Divine Truth I Share With You, Black Woman And Man!!! Black People Open Forum 11
C Black People : Are You Receptive To Receiving The Divine Truth??? Black People Open Forum 3
T Black Muslims : Divine knowledge in a nut shell & Certain verses in quran clarified. Islam Study Group 0
dattaswami1 Black Muslims : Divine Knowledge in nut shell Islam Study Group 0
Ra Nehem Black Spirituality Religion : New Book: MMARA NE KYI - Divine Law and Divine Hate Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Language and The Divine. Black People Open Forum 1
noor100 Black Muslims : Creation by Divine Inspiration Islam Study Group 1
R Black Poetry : Quotes divine because I soak rhymes in vinegar in hopes Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
noor100 Black Muslims : When Men Abandoned Their Divine Roles Islam Study Group 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Infinite Majestic Of divine Darkness Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Pain And Fear Is An Evil To Divine Truth And Reality Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Black People do Not "Want" To Knowthe Divine Truth, Why? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Wisdom Of A Divine Mind Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Is Only One Pathway That Lead Through The Door Of Divine Truth!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Is The Divine Truth So Unpopular With Black People? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : There Must Be A Resurgence Of Afrikan Divine spirituality Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Claim To Fame Is About Game, But A Claim To Be Sane, Cause Divine Change, Reparatio Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : It is A Foolish Mind That Would Criticize The Self Confidence And Divine Arrogance, Chief Elder Osiris 0
T Black People : DIVINE BLACK TRUTH Black People Open Forum 7
HODEE Black Poetry : So Divine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Godly Angels Our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Divine Spirituality Has No Relationship To Religious Spirituality Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Why Black People Are Afraid Of The Divine Truth? Chief Elder Osiris 1
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Ei, The Ai, and The Eye Of The Divine Essence, Universe, And The Physical Beings Chief Elder Osiris 0