Black Poetry : Peach Tea

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by garlicsalt99, Sep 18, 2001.

1. garlicsalt99

garlicsalt99 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    "He was lickin' and suckin' on everythin', just like he should"
    -Jill Scott
    (Exclusively)

PEACH TEA

In the lateness of the hour we lay naked, her and I, on the bed, listening to the smooth sounds of after hours R&B; getting our fill of slow jams and cool rhythms. After having just f*cked for a time and now relaxed, we lay back to catch our breath for a bit, with the intention of letting the sweat evaporate from our bodies. Over the radio comes a D'Angelo remix and she says to me "I think they're gonna play your song, Mr. Sex Man", and I said to her "they just might". The song titled "How Does it Feel" lead the rotation, and while fingering her cl!t and stroking the lips of her vaginal cavitay, I asked her hte question asked by the song. She responded with a swivel in her hips and replied "Umm,... it feels good baby". All through out the song, her p*ssy was my finger puppet, to which she danced to my strums and strokes. Then came my jam,... Brown Sugar. When the intro began, I moved down and hit the itty pretty bitty early,... basting an already wet p*ssy with a salivating tounge,... umm, my mouth was all over her peach, and the taste of her after cum was erotically sweet. Throughout the song, I suctioned her throbbing cl!t with my lips and brushed it with the rough side of my tounge. The massage I gave her caused her to say my name, amidst obscenities that accented the experience, all-the-while, she was digging into my shoulder blades with her fingernails. I would alternate between licking the in's and outs of her lips, tracing the shape of her vulva with my tounge, and suck/brush her cl!toris. I could tell by the moans as well as the push in her pelvis, that my tounge technique was driving her wild with satisfaction. Coming close to the reprise of the song, she came, and gave up the peach tea, of which I slurpped and suckled from her perenium, all-the-while feeling her legs twitch, her p*ssy pop forward, and her hands massaging my scalp like a very thankful salon professional. I moved back up her body just as the song was ending. I dipped my tounge into her navel, and slid it up to her breast bone. Moving up further, I took her left breast and nibbled on the chocolate morsel that is her nipple. With the juices of her peach tea stained on my lips, I kissed her, she slipped her tounge into my mouth, and in the middle of our kiss, I inserted myself inside of her fruit and we f*cked until she fell asleep. The rest of the night, into the early morning, she rested in my arms and the after taste of her peach tea was on my lips from that moment, and for the days that followed.

Written by: K-JiO
    (c) 2001

2. alyce

alyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Counselor
    Ratings:
    +85
    see, even when I tried to sneak up on it...

had to come to the realize that I really cain't handle dis....

whew!

a

3. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    'brown sugar'?? maan this was :hot: :hot: :hot:.
    yo i never had peach tea, just thought it would bring me to my knees :puke2:

what brand was this (lip)tons?? :lol:

you bangin' with this joynt had me laidback like :yo: and thinkin' i might just get my cd and think about it...

nfinitely,
    jh.

4. garlicsalt99

Ratings:
    +39
    Alyce,... you'll be ah'ite. With your poetic disposition, and composure, you can han'l it quite nicely.

j'hiah, after proof reading this for the um-teenth time, it brings back flashbacks, and believe me, I have to sit down for a minute before standing.

5. garlicsalt99

Ratings:
    +39
    Waving hello to all my peeps :cool:

6. Bishop

Bishop Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +86
    GS!! You are the ultimate in Xtremeness!!!!!!! This was off da hook!!!!!! :hot::hot::hot::hot::hot::hot:

7. Blk Kween

Blk Kween Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    It's good...

good to be back!!!!!

Whew!!! People sing, "I'm hot, I'm hot just like an oven...."

Ohh K-Ci, you :devil: you!!!!

Blk Kween

8. garlicsalt99

Ratings:
    +39
    GS99 Graciously bows to Bishop and Blk Kween :cool:

9. misty

misty Well-Known Member MEMBER

Software Support
    Ratings:
    +0
    Whew, I need a cold shower!!!

Here to a well worth it tired day at work the next day.

:smokin: :star: :jumping: :toast:

10. garlicsalt99

Ratings:
    +39
    Misty,... was it good for you :D