Nation of Gods and Earths : Peace...

MessiahBelovedAllah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 19, 2016
I come in the name of Messiah Beloved Allah
I'm a 25 year young Puerto Rican male who grew up in Brooklyn, NY & around NYC
I use engage in behavior that wasn't smart for himself, my people, & my community. I've sold drugs for most of my life & the only thing I have to show from it now is 2 1/2 years in a federal prison
while I was behind bars I did a lot of reading made a vow to change myself & my old criminal ways
I started building with brothers who were apart of The Nation of Gods & Earths this lead to me becoming apart of the NGE & coming in the name of allah.

since being back in the free world I have found it not easy to teach others since most want to remain deaf, dumb, & blind. Some acknowledge the God but don't want to take on the responsibility of being the true & living. despite all this it hasn't stopped me from part-taking in seeing the betterment of our people & it hasn't stopped me from standing on my square. My wise ways, words, & actions mirror those of Allah, our father, the best knower of this beautiful nation because it was him who discovered the truth but instead of keeping it to himself he let everyone know who he was & help millions of original people come into the realization of their selves. He birthed a lifestyle & culture that allowed us to be free from any & everything
that would hold us back from being our true self which is GOD the supreme being who has good orderly direction in their life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back