Black Women : Peace

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by Chaka, Oct 6, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    I said the wrong thing in my last thread. I alienated alot of you sisters and brothers by making the statement that all people that feel any kind of patriotism shouldn't write me. What arrogance I displayed. I really feel that. I have taken that last line out of my last thread. I shouldn't of went there like that. Sometimes with me, the words sorta just bust right out. I don't want to separate myself like that from none of my sisters and brothers. I'm sorry!!!
    I've gotta watch myself sometimes very closely, because what I feel, I feel very deeply!!! And on top of it all, I do believe I am dealing with some kind of mid-life crisis. Any one my age want to help me out there.? I can't explain it any better than to say that at times I can't seem to make a discission on what I need to do in my private life. I want to come in off the street, but it is real tough making that discission. I'd like some feed back. And please, try not to just say 'do it'. I know, but it is still a hard choice.

2. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Sista what exactly did you need? Because we are here to support each other :)

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,688
    Sister Triniti ... Brother Chaka is a Brother ... :)

He hasn't been to the forum lately and i miss him greatly. He has such a sweet and loving Spirit, the kind every Black woman should experience, even if it's in a cyber sorta way :)

Brother Chaka ... i see you posted this some time ago ... but what i know of you, gives me to feel completely confident in any decision you make ... even if that decision is to make no decision at all.

Missing you Much.

:heart:

Destee

4. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    Thank you sista for the clarification :)

I apologize brotha for the mix-up but the message is still the same...we are your family...if you need ...call...:grouphug: