Peace

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by Chaka, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace Sister. It's not really what he does, but what you observe. You are the Queen, remember? Don't allow a man to perform for you. You had asked," What he should show you?" Sister, he could wind up showing you whatever you let him. Watch him. He will breathe his spirituality. It won't be a dogma. It will be a way of life. You'll sail together and climb tough mountains together. He'll consult with you as he would his own mind. And you'll remain until you leave this Earth. THE FEMALE RULES IN NATURE!! Meditate on this sister. Gather your power. Break away from the male supremacy that has enslaved the Female on all fronts. Him making you HIS wife, becoming Mrs. whoever he is. And the rape of Nature. A ideology that has indoctrinated and entrapped us all.
    The male rules nothing without you Sister! Why would our Creators be alone, while also at the same time wanting us to be mated. As the Bible says "Let US make man in OUR image. I have always wondered who "US" was. And I'm not about to let a dogma tell me.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother Chaka ... this is beautiful !!! :)

Did you mean for it to be a reply to someone's post ?

If you tell me which one, i will move it there.

:heart:

Destee

3. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace Destee. This is in response to a question Sister NNQueen asked. But it is for all to see also. If you are the same Destee as this forum is named, I bow to you. This is excellent!! May the whole of the spiritual world envelope your work and our discussions. Blessings to ALL here, whether we agree or not.
    Also, I would like for people to see something in Battle Creek Michigan. It's called the 'underground statue'. There are two very large statues of Harriet Tubman, and also of Sojourner Truth. Sister Truth is buried in Oak Hill Cemetary in Battle Creek. One of the search engines (google or mamma) should pop up links to show this. I've been to many cities and few have this. Peace to all, and Blessings to this site.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Peace Brother Chaka ... oohhh Queenie will love this !!!! :)

Yes, i am Destee and we must all bow to each other because no one of us can do this alone. It is truly a community effort and evidence of the love we have for each other. It is i who must bow to you. Thank you for enriching us all with your Spirit.

Peace and Blessings to us all.

Destee

5. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,869
    Brother Chaka...thank you for your response to my questions. I admire the way you think and how you express your beliefs. I'm sure it comes as no surprise to you when I tell you that you're a rare individual because I don't recall that I've ever heard a description of women quite like that. To say it was eloquent is an understatement. Enlightening and inspiring are words to describe how I felt as I read your message.

Yes, Destee...I love it and I know you do too. We should discuss this in Sister Chat tonight. My sisters need to read this and feel it's power in order to feel empowered.

Thank you again, Brother Chaka. Please continue to share your knowledge with us!

Peace