Black Women : Peace, Sister, Peace!

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by chuck, Apr 30, 2010.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    First of all, if I've even done or said anything, however unintentionally which angered or hurt any sister poster in general, I offer a hearfelt and sincere apology...

Second of all, I've known sisters like you, all of my life, Medusanegrita, as in--those who can give back as good as they get, though I've never had the same level of communication disconnects, which is what I feel and think did and does lead to our disagreements/misunderstandings/etc.

Instead, most black males and females simply don't choose to engage each other the means and ways I and you have tended to, i. e., so we are exceptions, and you need to keep in mind what the norm(s) are, too...

The short version:

Everybody has their choice and right to engage in discussions and debates via what works for them...

Not just for me or you...

Anyway another FYI...

Also by the way:

[email protected]

Take care...

Peace...

:10200:

2. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Chuck, I'm assuming your level of verbal communication is more open and understanding than your written form.... i.e., you probably don't say 'i.e.' as much :wink:

But for some folks, I understand this probably isn't the best medium for them to converse in, and I appreciate you trying to amends for our disagreements. Thank you very much.

Likewise, I make amends towards you if I have offended you in any way or have been rude or impolite. Appreciate the post.

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    Chuck:

Again please do consider emailing me directly...

[email protected]

Take care...

Later...

Peace...

:em0100: