The Front Porch : Peace & Blessings

FlowerCrownedQueen

Jun 23, 2019
Greetings!

Call me my handle or simply, Q. I’ll be 29 in December and I have two kids: one son (5 in October) and one daughter (arriving in August). I’m single. We currently reside in Seattle where I was born, but I’m from New Orleans.

I’d love to socialize and network with likeminded people. My goal is to buy a home in California within the next 2 years, be successful in my business ventures - a natural hair and skin care line made by hand, and write screenplays. (Directing and producing as well.) At this point in my life I just want to build a foundation for my kids and enjoy the fruits of my labor. (I’ve made a lot of mistake.) Seems like all I’m doing is working to barely maintain.

Thank you, @Destee for this space. I’m glad I found you all. I’ve been needing positive, black thought, ideas and communication.

Talk to me.

Love,
Q

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Greetings!

Call me my handle or simply, Q. I’ll be 29 in December and I have two kids: one son (5 in October) and one daughter (arriving in August). I’m single. We currently reside in Seattle where I was born, but I’m from New Orleans.

I’d love to socialize and network with likeminded people. My goal is to buy a home in California within the next 2 years, be successful in my business ventures - a natural hair and skin care line made by hand, and write screenplays. (Directing and producing as well.) At this point in my life I just want to build a foundation for my kids and enjoy the fruits of my labor. (I’ve made a lot of mistake.) Seems like all I’m doing is working to barely maintain.

Thank you, @Destee for this space. I’m glad I found you all. I’ve been needing positive, black thought, ideas and communication.

Talk to me.

Love,
Q
Welcome to Destee.com Q, it seems as though you've got everything figured out, well wishes in your pursuits.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
@FlowerCrownedQueen ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks again for joining us and sharing!

I am a single Mother too, not quite 29 anymore - but do remain encouraged, don't be too hard on yourself - we've all made mistakes - and it's a great and wonderful thing to be able to maintain ... so it sounds to me like you're doing great! Your avatar has beautiful hair and skin showing, so if that is you - and you're using your own products - let us know where we can buy them! Flawless! Did you wake up like that?! :) ... Gorgeous!

Peace and Blessings

:heart:

Destee

FlowerCrownedQueen

Jun 23, 2019
You hit the nail on the head. I don’t know if it’s because I’m overly emotional or if I just give myself a hard time or BOTH, but I find myself sad more than I want to be, feeling guilty. So it’s very nice of you to gift me with encouragement.

I’m literally right now. I indeed woke up like that (minus the eye boogers and drool). I don’t wear makeup (the tutorials exhaust me lol) and I haven’t put weave in my hair since returning to my roots in 2010. Since then I’ve had locs twice and currently in year 2 of growing my hair out from cutting my second set (it’ll be 3 years in December). I haven’t made a website or anything yet ‍♀ And have only been making stuff for myself, family and friends but I’m working on it! In due time!

Thank you so much.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
@FlowerCrownedQueen ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks again for joining us and sharing!

I am a single Mother too, not quite 29 anymore - but do remain encouraged, don't be too hard on yourself - we've all made mistakes - and it's a great and wonderful thing to be able to maintain ... so it sounds to me like you're doing great! Your avatar has beautiful hair and skin showing, so if that is you - and you're using your own products - let us know where we can buy them! Flawless! Did you wake up like that?! :) ... Gorgeous!

Peace and Blessings

:heart:

Destee
You hit the nail on the head. I don’t know if it’s because I’m overly emotional or if I just give myself a hard time or BOTH, but I find myself sad more than I want to be, feeling guilty. So it’s very nice of you to gift me with encouragement.

I’m literally right now. I indeed woke up like that (minus the eye boogers and drool). I don’t wear makeup (the tutorials exhaust me lol) and I haven’t put weave in my hair since returning to my roots in 2010. Since then I’ve had locs twice and currently in year 2 of growing my hair out from cutting my second set (it’ll be 3 years in December). I haven’t made a website or anything yet ‍♀ And have only been making stuff for myself, family and friends but I’m working on it! In due time!

Thank you so much.

Ever forward ladies, ever forward.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: