Black People : PEACE anyone?

truetothecause

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Hotep :wave:

So I went reading up on the "18th dynasty" to refresh my memory and/or learn something more about it.

What I was most struck by in doing so was the VIOLENCE, the WARRING and Military activities in the name of seems Domination and Control.

The first thing stood out, at least at the first link I followed, was the account of Egyptian Pharohs and the Great Ones taught me about my Ancient Story, AmenHotep, King Tut etc. were known for there great battles and Military campaigns.

The 18th Dynasty was a period full of powerful Kings and Queens. It starts by King Ahmose who ruled from 1570-1546, one of the most outstanding in the history of ancient Egypt. His principal achievement was to weaken the Hyksos, who had dominated Lower Egypt for some 300 years, by taking Avaris, their citadel in the north. He pursued them into southern Palestine and laid siege to Sharuhen for three years.

Amenhotep I (Amenophis) was the son of Ahmose I and his queen Ahmose-Nefertari - and ruled from 1546 to 1526. He undertook military campaigns in Libya and in Nubia (up to the 3rd cataract) using boats on the Nile to transport his army, and extended the boundaries of his empire by establishing a vice-royalty in Nubia. On reaching the throne, Amenhotep I very quickly had to defend Egypt's borders - the Libyans had taken the opportunity of Ahmose I's death to launch an invasion in Egypt's delta - Amenhotep I led an army to the Western border and defeated the Libyans and their allies. Next was a rebellion by Nubia, Amenhotep I this time led an army to the southern border and very quickly restored order. Amenhotep I had an interest in art and architecture and intiated elaborate building projects - such as the Karnak temple complex at Karnak . Amenhotep I was also the first pharaoh who separated his mortuary temple and tomb.
http://www.kingtutshop.com/freeinfo/18th-dynasty.htm

This disturbs me as I my Spirit is disturbed by VIOLENCE in all its forms. It seems as if there is no where to go without hearing of some form of VIOLENCE perpetrated against others in some way, shape or form.
Makes me think of a phrase Luciano says in his tune "Mankind":
"Your Violence and Crime is disturbing my mind".

I suppose it's pointless to imagine a world or a time when there was PEACE on Earth. "Peace" means for me there would be no WARRING nor any need for it. People would LIVE the principles of MA'AT, they would "do unto others" AS they WOULD HAVE done to them, their would be active desire and movement towards most if not all of the people all of the time feeling "good"...

There would be PEACE on Earth.

Ever have that fantasy:?:

M.E.
:hearts2:

Hotep :wave:

So I went reading up on the "18th dynasty" to refresh my memory and/or learn something more about it.

What I was most struck by in doing so was the VIOLENCE, the WARRING and Military activities in the name of seems Domination and Control.

The first thing stood out, at least at the first link I followed, was the account of Egyptian Pharohs and the Great Ones taught me about my Ancient Story, AmenHotep, King Tut etc. were known for there great battles and Military campaigns.

This disturbs me as I my Spirit is disturbed by VIOLENCE in all its forms. It seems as if there is no where to go without hearing of some form of VIOLENCE perpetrated against others in some way, shape or form.
Makes me think of a phrase Luciano says in his tune "Mankind":
"Your Violence and Crime is disturbing my mind".

I suppose it's pointless to imagine a world or a time when there was PEACE on Earth. "Peace" means for me there would be no WARRING nor any need for it. People would LIVE the principles of MA'AT, they would "do unto others" AS they WOULD HAVE done to them, their would be active desire and movement towards most if not all of the people all of the time feeling "good"...

There would be PEACE on Earth.

Ever have that fantasy:?:

M.E.

Sister true, in all respect you already know the answer because you stated the problem earlier tonight.

In one word MA'at. we are out of balance, and there is not peace because that balance was destroyed when the bloodline of Queen Hatshepsut was usurped.

We now got the descendants of that remnanat denouncing the ancestors from which they descent, as they claim as their own the spiritual entities which were responsible for our demise in the first place.

this ain't the first time this has happened and it seems that our "etheric" bodies have already left this place through astral projection leaving a few of us behind "living among the dead".

"peace" is not even a term that our ancestors recognize so they will not intercede upon our behalf so long as we forsake them and fail to honor and respect them accordingly.

Of course...It would be beyond great to have Peace like that on earth...

But since it is not true....I try to at least have peace in my mind...

Thanks for Sharing SiS.....

What do you do to have "peace of mind" when you are living in a world with NO PEACE:?:

What does it mean to you to have "peace of mind":?:

For me, "peace of mind" means that I feel SAFE emotionally and physically in interactions with others, never giving a thought to the possibility that they will do something (especially INTENTIONALLY which people do...more often than not) to cause me harm or pain.

Being the proverbial "angel" trapped in this Hellish experience where man, woman and child of all races etc are harmed on a daily basis. As a Woman of Afreekan Descent in particular, and one of a darker hue, I have and continue to catch my fair share of said harm.
I am forced into a position of constant 'defense' based on HIStory. This is also the current story lived.

So days I do better than others with having and maintaining some "peace of mind". This typically happens when I go away into fantasy land. How bout for you:?:

M.E.

Sister true, in all respect you already know the answer because you stated the problem earlier tonight.

In one word MA'at. we are out of balance, and there is not peace because that balance was destroyed when the bloodline of Queen Hatshepsut was usurped.

We now got the descendants of that remnanat denouncing the ancestors from which they descent, as they claim as their own the spiritual entities which were responsible for our demise in the first place.

this ain't the first time this has happened and it seems that our "etheric" bodies have already left this place through astral projection leaving a few of us behind "living among the dead".

"peace" is not even a term that our ancestors recognize so they will not intercede upon our behalf so long as we forsake them and fail to honor and respect them accordingly.

:qqb015:I KNOW.....still.....

How long oh lord....HOW LONG.....

There is a part of me that is so ready to got onto the next assignment or reality or "here and now". Then again....there is that part of me that wants to stay here and put forth the message and vision I have in such a way that it is honored...no...revered as we revere those other Great Spirits that came before us...i.e Marcus, Harriet, etc....

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back