The Front Porch : Peace and love everyone!

beikem

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 8, 2017
I have been doing much research about who I am and keep finding this site in the search engine search results. I usually don't like to join sites - I'm just so tired of the account creation process, but I think this might be worth going through that process again. =) I hope I have something to contribute, even as a "baby" seeking identity, and not just acting like a sponge.

I have been doing much research about who I am and keep finding this site in the search engine search results. I usually don't like to join sites - I'm just so tired of the account creation process, but I think this might be worth going through that process again. =) I hope I have something to contribute, even as a "baby" seeking identity, and not just acting like a sponge.

:hello: beikem ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Peace and Love to you too! Thank You! :)

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I hope you find the account creation process not a waste ... :)

We kept coming up in your search results? ... see ... that's a sign you should be here with us ... :love:

You can be a baby seeking identity, a sponge, or anything you want ... it's all welcome here.

I do look forward to reading more from you and please make yourself at home!

If you have any questions just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Wow! You totally caught me off guard, Destee. Your welcoming post was by far the most warming and personalized welcome post I have received anywhere online in all my years being online and joining the forums and groups. Thank you so much, Destee! You brightened my morning already :D lol.

Ohhhhh you're very welcome and thank you for sharing that with me! ... :score:

I meant it with my whole heart. You are very welcome and we appreciate you taking the time to join.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: ... :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Welcome beikem, make yourself at home, because you are.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back