peace and blessings

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by LEWA5, Sep 19, 2003.

1. LEWA5

LEWA5 Member MEMBER

nursing
    Ratings:
    +0
    PEACE AND BLESSINS TO ALL, I AM VERY PLEASED TO FIND THIS FORUM I AM NEW TO THE INTERNET.I SUTDY AND PRACTICE YORUBA AND WOULD LIKE TO LEARN AND DISCUSS A # OF THING IN REGARDS TO YORUBA, POETRY ,ANCESTRY, AND SO MUCH MORE.
    THE FLOW FROM WHAT I HAVE READ SO FAR IS SO POSITIVE AND UPLIFTING.IYA U R FAR MORE THAN A VESSEL, THAT YES,U R A WINDOW OPENING TO THE WORLD OF LIKE MINDS(PEACE)
    :D :) :heart: :wave: :peace:

2. LEWA5

LEWA5 Member MEMBER

nursing
    Ratings:
    +0
    PEACE AND BLESSINGS BROTHER JACUM AND THANKYOU FOR THE WELCOME IT GOOD TO FINALLY BE HOME......SHEM HOTEP:peace: :wave: :D

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    :wave: Haaaaaaaaaaay LEWA5 :wave:

~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome ~

Thank you for joining us and feeling at home already !!! This is wonderful, this is our hope !!! Please partake of all we have here, there is much! We have a Yoruba Religion and Culture Online Class in our voice chat room every Wednesday night @ 8 pm ET ... and there is an online class scheduled in voice chat every night of the week! We are in voice chat now, reading poetry and listening to music from our own radio station! We have discussions, here on the forum, too numerous to mention, and of course you are welcome to add on to any of those, or start your own! We have Sisters and Brothers from around the world adding their love to that already found here ... we have so much ... so please, take your time and enjoy it all ... for you are surely welcome to it !!!

:heart:

Destee