Black Short Stories : Pay Back pt2

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Love Child, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    "#**$!!!" yelled Slim who was standing near Tess' girl Monica. He wasn't expecting Ray to clap her and some of her brain matter splattered on him. Tess' eyes widen with fear at what Ray had just pulled. Ray had a crazed look on his face that even scared his own boys a little. "I couldn't let ch' you die without you watching your ***** die first" said Ray scratching the top of his head with the butt of his gun.
    Ray looked around the empty room. He didn't just want to shoot Tess that was too easy. Ray spotted a thick white cable wire laying in the corner. He put his gun away and picked up the wire. Ray wrapped the ends around his hands and left enough space to put it around Tess' neck. Ray walked over to Tess and started chocking him while laughing like a maniac from the way Tess kicked his legs around trying to fight the inevitable.
    Ray squeezed with all his might until Tess stopped moving and his body fell limp. Ray moved away from Tess' body and wiped his forehead with the sleeve of his black hoody. "A'ight yo come on we done been here too long as it is" said Johnny anxious to bounce before jakes popped up.
    Everyone looked around the house one last time making sure no evidence was left behind. They all walked outside and Rich handed Ray a cocktail. Ray lit the end of the cocktail then threw it into the house. Everybody climbed into the whip, but Ray. He stood and watched the house until it flammed up. "Come on man lets be out!" whinned Chronic. Ray walked around the jeep and got in on the passenger side.
    "*@** what took y'all so long?" asked Chronica while pulling off. "Naw this **$$@ was up in there taking his sweet @$$ time" said Johnny "Y'all some sick mutha ****$ for real" laughed Chronic as he pulled out onto the main road. "So what'ch you saying then?" asked Ray grilling Chronic. "Nothing ****@ I'm just sayin y'all was wildin out back there."
    "And so, what you got a problem with the way I handle mines, ****@ I didn't see you get your hands dirty" spat Ray. He was still in Kill Bill mode and was ready to clap anyone who challenged him, boys or not."Ray chill, it ain't even all like that" said Chronic hopping to calm the situation his mouth had gotten him into. "Naw yo if you got sumptin to say speak your mind player."
    "Ray chill out dawg, we got that ****@, *@**" said Johnny the only one who could actually talk to Ray like that because they were fam. "Naw **** that Jizz if Chronic got sumptin on his mind I wanna hear it, what'ch you don't like the way I did my thing son, well then you need to pull this piece of $*** over right now so we can get out and shoot the fair one!" Ray turned his body to face Chronic itching to pull out his 9mm.
    Johnny shook his head at his cousin persistence to start $*** with his own boy, the one had been down with him and his sick plan in the first place. But Johnny knew that was just how Ray was. Even though they are first cousins and bestfriends Johnny knew the secrets to Ray's dark past. He remembered Ray not being all there in the head.
    Ever since they were little kids Johnny remembered Ray getting sent to a mental institution at the age of nine for trying to kill his mother and little sister. But every story has a flip side and Ray held the key to his own reasons for what he did and he had no regrets and he wasn't about to let Chronic clown him. Of course this wasn't the case, Chronic wouldn't dare challenge Ray. Not only had they been homies for years, he knew how Ray got down and wasn't trying to be his next victim.
    "Yeah well that was just icing on the cake, Slim you got peoples over in B-More right?" asked Ray looking back at Slim for an answer. "Yeah" he replied. "Well call em up see if they heard of Dollar aka Johnthan West, see if you can find out his exact address" said Ray turning back around. Thinking about how bad he wanted Dollar, distracted Ray and his beef with Chronic. But it wasn't over yet next stop B-More.........
    To be continued

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    nice story flowing

3. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    This story is gettin' deeper and deeper into the game. I can't wait to read part 3.

4. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thankx Foxi and Rich for all your support, part 3 is already out and I'm working on 4.
    lol