Black Short Stories : Pay Back pt 3

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Love Child, Jun 4, 2004.

1. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Chronic drove them back to the meet house so they all could change. Everyone placed their bloody clothes gloves and mask inside of a black trash bag, then Rich took the bag outside and threw it in a garbage can.
    Then he lit the can on fire and watched and waited for it to burn down to ashes. Chronic reswitched the license plates on the stolen Escalade with it's orginal.
    Then Chron and Slim went to go stash the whip. Rich got in his burgandy Lex and followed them. Johnny drove him and Ray back to his house so Ray could retrieve his whip.
    "A'ight player where you headed to know?" asked Johnny "I'm a go see Crystal, I'll probably be with her for the rest of the night. Call me if you hear anything abvout Dolla.r" "No doubt" said Johnny giving Ray dap then he went inside his crib.
    Ray got in his black Lex coupe and drove to Crystal's house but not before stopping for some roses. He got out the car with the roses in his hand and walked up to the door. He rang the bell and waited.
    Ray smiled at the sight of Crystal. She opened the door looking like she just woke up. It hurted Ray's heart to see her all bruised up with a bandage over her eye. But he knew his sweet revenge was almost over.
    "Hey baby I told you I'd be back in one piece" said Ray reveiling the roses he had been hiding behinds his back. Crystal took the roses then hugged him. "Ray I was so worried about 'ch you" She squeezed him tight happy he had kept his promise and returned alive and okay.
    "Well I'm here now okay, your man's gonna take care of everything, how you feel huh how's mini me?" Asked Ray rubbing Crystal's little growing stomach. "Fine" laughed Crystal hesitant to bring Ray inside. Her bestfriend Jada was inside with her man Brian. Jada couldn't stand Ray with a passion not to mention Brian had beef with Ray. Crystal was torn between her bestfriend and her baby's daddy.
    "Did you eat yet? I'm starving, wanna go get something?" You didn't have to ask her twice. "Yeah I'm hungry but can we order take out I don't want to be around alot of people" Crystal was self conscious about her bruises and her eye.
    "Sure baby we can do whatever you want to, just please do me one favor?" "What?" "Can you please return to Newark with me, baby I can't protect you if you're all the way here in New York." Crystal didn't give it a second thought.
    "Okay I'll go back with you, let me just grab a few things, you can wait in the car, I'll be real quick" Ray got the hint that Crystal didn't want him to come inside, but he didn't want to fight with her so he went to wait in the car while Crystal returned inside.
    Crystal went in her room and packed a few things in her over night bag. She didn't need any clothes she had plenty over at Ray's aprtment, but she did pack extra pairs of underwear, socks her bandages & medication from the hospital, and her prenatal vitamins.
    Jada questioned Crystal when she saw her come out with an over night bag on her shoulder. Jada and Brian were chilling in the living room watching the Sopranos "Jada don't get mad, but I'm going back to Jersey with Ray okay, please just understand this is what I want to do." Jada was about to speech but instead held her tounge.
    Crystal was grown, who was she to tell her who to love and what to do with her life. That was just a lesson Crystal would have to learn on her own. Of course Jada would have preferred for Crystal to hook up with her Brian's brother Jamar. Jamar was ten times the man Ray was. He never hit her or disrespected her in any way. But Crystal made her choice, so she had to lay in the bed she made.
    Jada stood up and hugged her bestfriend "Just be careful okay, call me if you need anything and I mean anything." said Jada on the verge of tears. "Okay mother I will" joked Crystal "By Brian" waved Crystal then she left. Ray drove them to Jersey.....
    After dinner Ray and Crystal took a hot bath in his whirlpool tub in the master bedroom of his two bedroom townhouse. Ray pampered and catered to Crystal's every needs. He wrapped her up in a white terry cloth bath robe and led her to the bed. Ray gave her a four star full body oil massage. He even lit some candles and played some Avant and Musiq cds he copped off some bootlegers down the street. After the massage Ray made passionate love to Crystal.
    At first he wasn't sure if Crystal wanted to have sex after what happened to her. But Crystal insisted that she was okay and she wanted him to take her. Still Ray felt a little guilty and tried to be as gentle as he could. While in the missionary position thoughts of Crystal's attack kept popping up in Ray's head.
    He tried to not let these awful thoughts invade his mind but he just couldn't help but wonder if the moans and sound she made were the same ones she had made when she was being violated. Ray had to clear his mind when he felt all his anger building up again.
    Ray wasn't the only one with thoughts running in their minds. Crystal kept having flash backs and at times felt scared. But she wanted Ray so she just held on tight to Ray's arm and back as he slowly grinded into her.
    After coming Ray rolled off of Crystal and they layed in bed talking. Ray professed his love to Crystal over and over again.
    "Crystal I love you so much, baby I don't know what I'd do without you for real, I don't think I could live without. I wanna marry you, I want you to be my wife, I swear I'll never hurt you again. I'll support you and the baby you never have to work again." It all sounded like a fairy tail dream to Crystal. But deep down she knew it wouldn't have an happy ending, nothing ever does.
    "Ray I love you too, I want us to be together and live a perfect little life but 'ch you know that will never happen as long as you keep hustling" said Crystal truthfully. "Fine, baby if you say you'll marry me I'll quit hustling right now no bull $***" "Best one Ray hustling is your life"
    "No Crystal you and the baby are my life **** all that other $*** I'll give it all up just to be with you. Trust me I got enough dough stacked up to last us a lifetime, just say the word and I'll retire. I got investments and the printing company" Crystal let Rays word sink in before answering.
    She got out of the bed wrapped in the sheet and walked over to the window. She stared outside into the morning dew. Then she looked down and saw a piece of the lamp she had thrown at Ray the last time they were fighting.
    Ray got out of bed butt naked and walked up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rubbed her stomach. It was kind of his way of reminding her they had a life inside of her that they both shared.
    Crystal sighed "Ray I'm just scared your gonna hurt me or the baby one day. You have a short temper and when things don't go your way you snap." stated Crystal quickly thinking back to all the times Ray had beaten her @$$. "I know baby, but I already promised you I'll never lay another finger on you." Crystal turned around to face him
    She stared into his hazel eyes that looked too sexy when he wasn't angry and yelling at her. Right at the moment Crystal had a big decision to make that would effect the rest of her life and the life of her unborn child. Unable to resist Ray's puppy dog look Crystal gave in. "Okay lets do it, lets get married." "Cry's baby are you sure? I don't want you marry me because you feel like you have to."
    "Naw I want to, I want to be your wife, I want us to be together forever, all three of us" laughed Crystal. Ray embraced her then pulled away and gave her big passionate kiss.
    "Okay but I have something I gots to take care of first in Balitmore but as soon as I get back we gonna do the d@** thing a'ight" Crystal nodded her head, then Ray pinched her cheeks. They were starting to get chubby from the baby.
    "Stop Ray" said Crystal like a three year old. "What I like you all thick and $***, umm look at that this @$$ getting all fat, come here" Ray led Crystal to the bed and they went for round two...........

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    thank u for sharing this tyte story here

3. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Props given, this is madd tyte lovechild.

4. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thankx Foxi & Rich really apreciate the luv!!!