Black People : Paula Deen has job openings for blk men at her wedding

Kadijah

BANNED
Apr 7, 2013
In a three-hour deposition attached to a 2012 lawsuit, 66-year-old Paula Deen reportedly served up a heaping helping of racism to a video camera and some slack-jawed attorneys. Deen co-owns a restaurant with her brother, who has been accused of racism and sexual harassment. According to a story in the National Enquirer, when asked if she used the N-word, Deen answered, "Yes, of course," and when asked if she told racist jokes, she reportedly answered, "It's just what they are — they’re jokes … most jokes are about Jewish people, rednecks, black folks … I can't determine what offends another person." Deen’s alleged outrageous behavior isn't limited to disgusting remarks; the same story reports she said she'd dreamed up the idea of black men playing the roles of slaves at a wedding party.

The cooking show host is currently embroiled in a million dollar lawsuit over racist behavior at her Savannah restaurant. Deen and her brother Bubba allegedly threw around the N-word and told racist and sexist jokes that, so far, she doesn’t deny. But then she said something about wanting to hire black cater waiters to act as slaves at a Southern wedding, and she replied:
“The whole entire waiter staff was middle-aged black men, and they had on beautiful white jackets with a black bow tie. I mean, it was really impressive. That restaurant represented a certain era in America… after the Civil War, during the Civil War, before the Civil War… It was not only black men, it was black women I would say they were slaves.”
http://colorlines.com/archives/2013...inner_party_involves_black_slave_waiters.html

I just posted a thread too. opps. :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back