Black People : PAULA DEEN ADMITS TO RACIAL SLURS?

she got a little too comfortable maybe her black friends/associates probably use the word all the time doesn't make it right and I haven't eaten anything she cooked not saying it didn't look good just seem to fattening,very funny lady love when a person on t.v is not so serious when cooking but one must really watch what one say on national T.V

She used the word in a very vicious and hateful way. Her comfort level was a lot more 'Jim Crow'

I don't eat 99% of the stuff she cooks so it doesn't make me none one way or the other - but I heard she was let go of yesterday or today ... the food channel don't want her anymore because of the black viewership.
I don't think the black viewership has anything to do with it. Looking at their shows specifically targeting the black audience, I'd say they don't give a **** about us or our viewing habits.
Mostly though, I really can't see the surprise here. I think I watched a portion of her show a year or two ago, and could of told you what she was about just from that. When you pay attention to people, you can hear the part of them loud & clear that they would like for you not to hear.

But she aint young. And should know better

ESPECIALLY COMING FROM AND LIVING IN THE SOUTH,RACISM IS STILL ALIVE AND WELL SOME BLACK FOLKS ARE IN DENIAL NOT ALL WHITES ARE RACIST, YES WE ALSO HAVE BLACK PEOPLE BEING RACIST AMONG THERE OWN BUT WILL STILL BREAK BREAD WITH YOU,SO WHY MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL CAUSE SHE'S WHITE .......COME ON PEOPLE RACISM OR RACIST REMARKS ARE HURTFUL NO MATTER WHERE IT COMES FROM NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST WHEN ONE SUFFERS AT THE HANDS OF RACISM WE ALL SUFFER...

She used the word in a very vicious and hateful way. Her comfort level was a lot more 'Jim Crow'

YES SHE DID AGAIN SHE HAS ADMITTED SHE HAS BEEN USING THAT WORD SINCE A CHILD AND IF NO ONE HAD CALLED HER ON IT,AND A GREAT OUTPOUR WAS DONE SHE WOULD STILL BE USING IT IN PUBLIC SO IMAGINE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS.......

Paula Deen Employees Come Forward With More Allegations Of Discrimination
www.huffingtonpost.com
An attorney for the Rainbow/PUSH Coalition said current and former Paula Deen employees told him the famous cook and her brother discriminated against black employees, one of whom was consistently referred to as "my little monkey."After Deen acknowledged using a racial slur, the story went viral and...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back